Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

after a real bad saturday-SUNDAY'S REBOUND PLAYS !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after a real bad saturday-SUNDAY'S REBOUND PLAYS !!

y-THESE ARE THE PLAYS DUDES-#538 DENVER-1 MINUS 120 FOR 3 UNITS // #534 RHODE ISLAND -135 MONEYLINE FOR 3 UNITS !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Originally posted by WayneChung
    y-THESE ARE THE PLAYS DUDES-#538 DENVER-1 MINUS 120 FOR 3 UNITS // #534 RHODE ISLAND -135 MONEYLINE FOR 3 UNITS !!
    "don't you know that you are a shooting star"-BAD COMPANY !!

Comment

was just looking at RI so best of luck with both
      THINK BLUE

Comment

"johnnie's life passed him bye like a warm summer day,if you listen to the wind you can still here johnny say" -DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A SHOOTING STAR AND ALL THE WORLD WILL LOVE YOU JUST AS LONG AS LONG AS YOU R-HEY,HEY !!

Comment

Johhny was a school boy when he heard his first Beatles song.....Love Me Do I think it was and from there it didn't take him long.

Too bad he dies in the end..

GL Chung

Comment

Lets go Kent St!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

GLLLLL CHUNG I HEAR YA ON THE BAD NIGHT I ALSO SUCKED BIG APE BALLS,HAIRY APE BALLS AT THAT LMFAO so i HOPE U HAVE 2 WINNERS CAUSE I LIKE THEM BOTH ALSO,I KNOW U WIL NOT RESPONED TO MY REPLY SINCE U NEVER HAVE ONE TIME RESPONED TO MY REPLY;S LOLOL just GIVING YA SHITT HOPE U DO NOT MIND WOULD NOT GIVE YA SHITT IF I KNEW U COULD NOT TAKE IT LOL ANYHIOW WISH YA NOTHING BUT GLLLLLLL AND
              HUGS AND KISSES
              GETER DONE PEACES
              U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
              THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
              BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

gl Chunger----lock and load

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good Luck Chung
                  2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

good luck Wayne C.
                    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                      Lets go Kent St!!!

Great call on Kent St last night Chunger...watched the whole game...they were never down by more than 9 points the whole game and won outright....wouldnt be surprised if that team makes the tourney...they are sick....anyway lets get em today brother!!!

Comment

ADDING#518 // pitt-louisville over 131 minus 120 juice for 3 units !!

Comment

ADDING#518 // pitt-louisville over 131 minus 120 juice for 3 units !!
                          Just got it in the nick of time...lets do it brother!!!

Comment

really crappy 6-7 day yesterday // played my units badly // lose 6.90 units // i may be a fade right now guys // TODAY WILL TELL THE STORY AS I HAVE BEEN ON TILT A LITTLE LAST FEW DAYS !!

Comment

really crappy 6-7 day yesterday // played my units badly // lose 6.90 units // i may be a fade right now guys // TODAY WILL TELL THE STORY AS I HAVE BEEN ON TILT A LITTLE LAST FEW DAYS !!
                              TERRIBLE decision-making pressing two nba halftime totals the other night and really piece of shit call on tenny-over second half in a game i knew was ground and pound-AHHHHHHHHHHHHH-9.9 LOSING UNITS DUE TO t i l t !!

Comment

Working...
                              X