One nice CBB play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One nice CBB play

The Memphis/Tennessee game is being billed as the biggest sporting event in the history of the state of Tennessee. It pits #1 vs. #2 at the Fed Ex Forum in Memphis and tickets on ebay we going for $10,000 per pair and more. Ridiculous if you ask me for a February college ball game, but thats just my opinion.

I dont have stats or anything to back up this play, it is strictly a situational, gut based wager. There has been tremendous media coverage and leadup and these kids have been looking forward to this game for days now and to a man Im sure this is the single biggest game these players have played in to date. Tennessee generally plays looser and faster in the second half from what I have seen and I also believe that they have scored more points in the 2nd half of games the large majority of this season. I also believe that its going to take a good 8-10 minutes for these teams to get into the flow of the game, due to the tremendous buildup. For these reasons I am playing

Tennessee/Memphis Under 74 First Half

Best of luck to everyone.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Wow I look at this game being in the 90's when it dones so best of luck
    THINK BLUE

Comment

BOL with the 1st half under tonight rocks!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
        The Memphis/Tennessee game is being billed as the biggest sporting event in the history of the state of Tennessee. It pits #1 vs. #2 at the Fed Ex Forum in Memphis and tickets on ebay we going for $10,000 per pair and more. Ridiculous if you ask me for a February college ball game, but thats just my opinion.

I dont have stats or anything to back up this play, it is strictly a situational, gut based wager. There has been tremendous media coverage and leadup and these kids have been looking forward to this game for days now and to a man Im sure this is the single biggest game these players have played in to date. Tennessee generally plays looser and faster in the second half from what I have seen and I also believe that they have scored more points in the 2nd half of games the large majority of this season. I also believe that its going to take a good 8-10 minutes for these teams to get into the flow of the game, due to the tremendous buildup. For these reasons I am playing

Tennessee/Memphis Under 74 First Half

Best of luck to everyone.
        TO ME, 74 SEEMS LOW FOR THESE 2 TEAMS AT THE HALF, AND I TRUST VEGAS WHEN THEY'RE TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING...BEST OF LUCK WITH THE UNDER!!!

Comment

gl with the 1/2 under

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I like it! Jitters and butterflies abound, maybe some airballs mixed in with turnover city, baby!

GL
            You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Completely agree with the play and the logic. Good Luck. I cant make this bet because I know the potential for 90 is there as well but I think every hoop should be highly contested.
              Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

25 points in the first 5 min
                THINK BLUE

Comment

Nice winner

Comment

Started the game lights out. 74 was high though and they were able to keep it under.
                    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                    X