Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else like NOVA as much as I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else like NOVA as much as I do?

Love this play tomorrow. Jay Wright is one of the best coaches in the country. I'm making a big play on Nova -1.5. Anyone else on board?
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Originally posted by grandmama
    Love this play tomorrow. Jay Wright is one of the best coaches in the country. I'm making a big play on Nova -1.5. Anyone else on board?
    This line stinks from a mile away.....I am already on Nova, just not sure how big....last thing I wanna do is start the day off wrong but yes Nova should not be favored here....I actually like every favorite tomorrow in the first 4 games..the 11am and all 3 noon games....dont know if thats good or bad

PEACE
    Last edited by MtrCtyPimp; 02-23-2008, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
      This line stinks from a mile away.....I am already on Nova, just not sure how big....last thing I wanna do is start the day off wrong but yes Nova should not be favored here

PEACE
      Thanks for the help on the Knicks over. Also hit big on that Suns under 217. Glad I won by 50, but now I wish I would have doubled my play.
      "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Just don't trust that young Nova team. If they dont hit the 3 ball I think it ould be a long day for them. Too much size inside for UCONN. GL

Comment

gl with Nova today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck man
            THINK BLUE

Comment

I'm in!
              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
              X