NY Football Giants Trade Talks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frankb03
    I agree. Of the 4 'major' team sports hockey requires the most overall skill. Yes, I realize there's nothing harder than hitting a baseball. However, hockey requires athletic ability as well as size, strength and endurance. It's a great sport to play. IMO None better.
    Couldnt agree more...best sport on the planet.....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
      Not sure if I like the trade...my initial reaction is that he talks a little too much for me. He is a high end talent and needs a change of scenery but he isn't the type of player that I like on my team. then again, they will not get a player of his caliber at the end of the First round.

Webster sucks and so does wilson... Hall and Ross in the backfield will be STRONG! GET THE DEAL DONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
        Not sure if I like the trade...my initial reaction is that he talks a little too much for me. He is a high end talent and needs a change of scenery but he isn't the type of player that I like on my team. then again, they will not get a player of his caliber at the end of the First round.
        My initial reaction was I didn't like the trade. The more I thought about it I liked it. IMO with the Giants leadership, Strahan, Pierce, they won't tolerate his BS. Last season, some were saying the same things about Moss.

Comment

Working...
        X