NY Football Giants Trade Talks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Football Giants Trade Talks

The Giants and Falcons looking to make a trade. DeAngelo Hall for the Giants 1st round pick.

http://www.falconsgab.com/2008/02/22...s-for-cb-hall/

Talk to me in August when football actually matters....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

the Giants can have him.To bad Eli played so well this year,he could have been a part of a big trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        Talk to me in August when football actually matters....
        Unlike hockey football makes news year round. It's unfortunate because hockey is a great and exciting sport. I loved hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
          Unlike hockey football makes news year round. It's unfortunate because hockey is a great and exciting sport. I loved hockey.
          Didn't you used to play Frank? Hockey that is

Comment

I know just fuckin with ya...that would be a pretty huge deal if it goes down....

Comment

Isn't Hockey Season pretty much is a year round sport, don't they start in Sept/Oct and end in June.

Not much of an offseason.

I follow hockey a little, not as much as I did years ago.

GO NYMETS
              Last edited by meaiken; 02-22-2008, 10:50 AM.
              Good Luck to everyone
              Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
              Clark: What's steroids?
              Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
              Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                I sure did...used to play with legendary greats ALL THE TIME!!! Skated with the likes of Gretzky and Messier. Spent tons of time with their families too. Gretzky's brother is a riot mate!!!

Signed patholicical liar,

Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken
                  Isn't Hockey Season pretty much is a year round sport, don't they start in Sept/Oct and end in June.

Not much of an offseason.

I follow hockey a little, not as much as I did years ago.

GO NYMETS
                  Correct - Oct to June

Football season is too short...wish it was actually longer myself but must wear down on their bodies physically for sure.....

Comment

Hockey has to bee tough on players also.

They get beat up 2 sometimes three times a week.
                    Good Luck to everyone
                    Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                    Clark: What's steroids?
                    Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                    Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken
                      Hockey has to bee tough on players also.

They get beat up 2 sometimes three times a week.
                      I know thats what makes the sport the best of them all....have to be skilled in so many different ways!!! AND EXTREMELY PHYSICAL!!! Thats what makes the gut renching battles of FOUR 7 game playoff series to win it all so INTENSE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                        Yes! I started playing around 12 and played into my mid-30s.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                          I know thats what makes the sport the best of them all....have to be skilled in so many different ways!!! AND EXTREMELY PHYSICAL!!! Thats what makes the gut renching battles of FOUR 7 game playoff series to win it all so INTENSE!!!
                          I agree. Of the 4 'major' team sports hockey requires the most overall skill. Yes, I realize there's nothing harder than hitting a baseball. However, hockey requires athletic ability as well as size, strength and endurance. It's a great sport to play. IMO None better.

Comment

Not sure if I like the trade...my initial reaction is that he talks a little too much for me. He is a high end talent and needs a change of scenery but he isn't the type of player that I like on my team. then again, they will not get a player of his caliber at the end of the First round.
                            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                              Not sure if I like the trade...my initial reaction is that he talks a little too much for me. He is a high end talent and needs a change of scenery but he isn't the type of player that I like on my team. then again, they will not get a player of his caliber at the end of the First round.
                              You are really being nice. He is the biggest piece of trash in the league since PacMan Jones left.

That being said, amazing talent and may behave himself for 2 years, so if you think you can repeat with the squad you have, an excellent addition talent and need wise. Him and Ross at the corners would be formittable
                              2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Working...
                              X