Boston Celtics/Denver Nuggets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Celtics/Denver Nuggets

With Garnett 50/50 to play tonight, I'm thinking Denver -1 is a steal, anybody agree?

Denver is a much better team at home without a doubt. Iverson looked like shit the other night at the all star game though. Ray Allen looked incredible. I wonder if any of that will transition over to tonights game.

I would actually say stay away because while Boston is bound to lose vs the west, Denver is an iffy team. Only if Garnett is truly OUT for this game would I bet Denver.
    NFL System - Year 1
    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
    Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

I saw Garnett is probable.

Comment

Yea he'll probably play.

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
          I saw Garnett is probable.
          Kevin Garnett is "50-50" to return from his abdominal strain on Tuesday night, according to Celtics coach Doc Rivers.
          Garnett says he's ready to play, while Nuggets coach George Karl says he's 99% sure KG will play against his team tonight. Rivers obviously isn't planning on revealing his hand until the last possible moment, but we'd be mildly surprised if KG doesn't play tonight. A decision will be made after today's shootaround.

Comment

I think Garnett is 100% and he will play that way. I wouldn't base my decision on anything else concerning his status.

Comment

should be a great game.... I like the nugs

Comment

I'm going Warriors/Celtics tomorrow night, he better be playing in that one

Comment

w/o Garnett I would stay away but if he is playing and I think he is I will play the Nuggets

PEACE

Comment

love denver tonight. i think the celts will be lucky to play .500 ball this road trip. hopefully i'm wrong.

Comment

K-Mart is questionable...Boston gets their center Perkins back tonight. I like the Celtics because I know KG is so hungry to get back on the court and he is the heart of this team.
                      Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

I'm on the Nuggs got em as a pk.
                        Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO
                          K-Mart is questionable...Boston gets their center Perkins back tonight. I like the Celtics because I know KG is so hungry to get back on the court and he is the heart of this team.
                          Every single time i have bet against Boston this year, they have fucked me and covered. I'm done trying!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                            Every single time i have bet against Boston this year, they have fucked me and covered. I'm done trying!
                            noticed that...sometimes we out think ourselves when it comes to betting on or against teams that we root for...

Comment

Working...
                            X