• ***Tuesday's Hoops Weiners***

5-1 yesterday, 11-4 last 3 days

NCAA
    742 Wyoming +1.5
    744 Kentucky -5.5

Good luck everybody

Good luck buddy!

Comment

Keep up the great work big guy and good luck tonight!!!

PS - I watched that whole Zaga/SD game on TV last night which was pretty cool cause for Canadians like me rarely get to see West coast teams like them but was lucky to get a feed of it. SD was so shitty in that first half and couldnt shoot for crap. 2nd half line was -2.0 right on the original game spread and I was really debating about bailing out cause I didnt like what I had seen in them. Towards the end of the game when the Zags were up by like 10 with about 5 minutes left I was wishing I did bail out but thank god we got lucky as hell with a huge comeback by SD but more specifically did you see the three pointer that the Torerros hit down by 6 with like 15 seconds left? I knew if that hit it was a winner and if it missed would have been a loser cause they would have fouled and then if the Zags made both free throws would have put them up by 8 and we would have had to rely on a back door three pointer at the buzzer. Glad he hit that cause it was the MONEY BALL!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck tonight, BW! stay hot, bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          Keep up the great work big guy and good luck tonight!!!

PS - I watched that whole Zaga/SD game on TV last night which was pretty cool cause for Canadians like me rarely get to see West coast teams like them but was lucky to get a feed of it. SD was so shitty in that first half and couldnt shoot for crap. 2nd half line was -2.0 right on the original game spread and I was really debating about bailing out cause I didnt like what I had seen in them. Towards the end of the game when the Zags were up by like 10 with about 5 minutes left I was wishing I did bail out but thank god we got lucky as hell with a huge comeback by SD but more specifically did you see the three pointer that the Torerros hit down by 6 with like 15 seconds left? I knew if that hit it was a winner and if it missed would have been a loser cause they would have fouled and then if the Zags made both free throws would have put them up by 8 and we would have had to rely on a back door three pointer at the buzzer. Glad he hit that cause it was the MONEY BALL!!!
          It seems like every game comes down to one shot, for totals too. It's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
            It seems like every game comes down to one shot, for totals too. It's crazy.
            So you seen it live too? Right when he put that shot up I even said out loud "hit it hit it" and right when it went in I shut the TV off without even watching the rest cause I knew that shot in itself made it a winner. If it missed and they fouled would have had to hope for missed ofr throws or back door three pointer at the buzzer. So glad I didnt have to sweat out the rest cause of it falling!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

GL B dub
              updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
              NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

BOL to ya tonite Mr.Big.
                Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Best of luck Big one!!

Comment

Good Luck Tonight!!!

dEaNo

Comment

gl to ya Big----I too like KY

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

gl Jesse!

Comment

Working...