X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back Magic +7 over 194& 76ers -2.5 over 184.5

I'm back Magic +7 over 194& 76ers -2.5 over 184.5
    Four team parlay 5$ to make 50$
    magic playing away both stars coming off the all star weekend so this is obvouis it's going to be a close game.
    76ers are shootin for the playoff spot and they should blow out minasota by at least ten plus 184 is low whenever a game is that low it usally winds up going over plus 76ers are home there gonna score alot and minasota are gonna keep scoring as well to try to win at least lol, so I'm confident in this parlay and let's hope signs point in my direction!

NBA record 8-4 50 percent ain't bad

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by francomafia99
      magic playing away both stars coming off the all star weekend so this is obvouis it's going to be a close game.
      76ers are shootin for the playoff spot and they should blow out minasota by at least ten plus 184 is low whenever a game is that low it usally winds up going over plus 76ers are home there gonna score alot and minasota are gonna keep scoring as well to try to win at least lol, so I'm confident in this parlay and let's hope signs point in my direction!

66% is even better. Good luck on your plays

Comment

66% would be nice lets hope it happens(crosses fingers).

Comment

???

8/(8+4) = 66.66%
          MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

No I think he means 12 and 4 weaz he's helping me be confidient, think condfident, be effeciant!

Comment

gl to ya --- and 8-4 is 66 %.....

total the games = 12
              insert winners = 8....add some zeros = 800
              divide by the amt of games = 12\thus you have
              800 divided by 12 = 66 %

he's saying, you're already at 66%...
              12-4 would be 75 %

keep em coming, you do the picking, the Old Kapt will do the math----thanks my man

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

let me get this str8, you won 8 games and lost 4, or you played 8 games and lost 4. well lets just hope you handicap better than you do math.

gl buddy i think you need it LMAO
                The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Comment

Originally posted by francomafia99

Hate to add anymore but the Sixers are away at "Minnesota"
                  BOL to ya on the parlay.
                  Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

well I didn't hit the parlay, but I got 3 outta four right so that makes me

NBA 11-5 sweet, but I wish I would of got that last one right.

Comment

Working...
                    X