• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Sunday (GOY)

College Basketball
    --------------------

"CBB GOY" ( Units)

UCLA -4.5

I only do it once and i have chosen this one as my "GOY" in CBB. I know it can be a risky play as a Conference/In City rivalry on the road but i'll take my chances.

USC lost Guard Daniel Hackett in their last game and he will be out for awhile with a back injury. This guy is the heart & Soul of the Trojans defense and the key player in their schemes. Tim Floyd said he isn't even sure if they can run the triangle defense that confused UCLA in the 1st meeting without Hackett there. In USC's last game against Wash. St they held the Cougars to 29 1st half points. Hackett went down and they ended up given the Cougars 45 2nd half points and allowed 60% shooting. Not only is this guy the leader on defense, he is also the team leader in FT Shooting, assists and he is 2nd in steals. USC may be down to 7 players on Sunday and it doesn't help having O.J. Mayo struggling with a strained groin that he also received playing in their last game. Alot will be put on Mayo's shoulders in this one and it won't be easy if the groin isn't 100%.

Luc Richard Mbah a Moute should also be back in the lineup for the Bruins in this one adding more defense and depth. The Bruins allowed USC to shoot 61% in the 1st meeting while only shooting 33% on their own. You can expect a much better defense in this one from UCLA, especially after losing their last game to Washington. I can't say the same here for USC though without Hackett. There may be an adjustment period on defense without him. UCLA can avenge one of their 3 losses here. You know losing at home to the Trojans left a bad taste in their mouth and a wounded USC team will struggle to keep pace in this one against an angry bunch of Bruins. Ucla is a better Ats team Away (7-2) than they are at Home (6-5). USC is also better Away (9-4) than they are at Home (4-4). The Bruins are crushing teams on the boards too and USC has been out rebounded in 7 of their last 10 games. Alot of things here add up to a UCLA Win (IMO). I don't know if this line will do anything but go up. If it does, buy down. I think this is a really tough spot for USC with UCLA coming off a loss and getting healthy. USC is dealing with injuries and a short bench here and i expect them to run out of gas in the 2nd half of this one! UCLA 76 USC 61

GOOD LUCK!

Your $$$ on these and I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go 88 in the 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If 18 wins I wont be mad, but good luck to ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Daytona 500
      --------------------------

Last year i hit 70% of these races and won over +50 Units. It was a great year picking the winner in almost 3 of every 4 races. It was my best year here to date. Let's do it again!

Risking 4 Units!

" UNIT "

Jimmie Johnson (+600)

Tony Stewart (+500)

Dale Jr. (+300)

*1/2 Unit* Casey Mears (+2500)

*1/2 Unit* Kyle Busch (+1500)

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

NBA All Star Game
        ---------------------

In the last 21 meetings, the West have won only 7 of those games by 8 or more points. Kobe Bryant was the MVP in 2 of them and i'm hoping he plays in limited minutes tomorrow as he wishes. No Mcgrady, Allen, Marion, Parker or Garnett for the West this year either. Those guys were all a part of the 21 point West win last year. I'm giving the East a good shot here in this one!

"Triple-Double" ( Units)

East +7.5

GOOD LUCK

Comment

GL Wayne I will be on this!!

Comment

Gl Wih All Of These Wayne
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

BOL tomorrow buddy...you know Im down...the Bucs may have lost but not this one!!!
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Love the call Wayne! Good luck today!

Comment

GOY FROM WAYNER==============CASH--OLA THANK U FOR ALLL THE WINNERSSSS U DA MAnNnNnNnNnNnNnNnN YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAA GLLLLLLLLLLL IM WITH YA BIGGGGGGGG GETER DONE PEACES
                  U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                  THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                  BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

good luck with tha playz, Wayne! i need a big play today!

Comment

Good Luck With the Big One Wayne

Should be a great way to end the day, with one of Wayne's GOY plays. I like the added revenge factor for UCLA. Good Luck Wayne, looking forward to an easy winner. Thanks to you, we will be watching the UCLA game, while the rest of the world will be watching the NBA All Star Game. Oh, the power you have.

Comment

GL with the call man

PEACE

Comment

turn your radio to KMKWayne---1218 on your dial, and tune in the UCLA Basketball game......

my bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutha has thrown out a GOY....

based on just your winning percentages on these games, and I haven't even scoped the game,

"Count me in"......get em my bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutha

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

bring it home Wayne~~~GL

Comment

Good Luck Wayne I am on it!!!
                              2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Working...
                              X