Question For Hockey People???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question For Hockey People???

I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT HOCKEY TOTALS...SAY YOU HAVE PLAYED AN OVER 6 IN A GAME, AND THE GAME GOES TO A SO AT 3-3, DO YOU PUSH??? SOMEONE IS GOING TO WIN THE GAME, RIGHT??? SO IS THE SCORE IN ESSENCE NOT GOING TO BE 4-3? OR DOES THE NHL LOOK AT THIS DIFFERENTLY? OR DOES REGULATION ONLY COUNT IN SPORTS BETTING, BUT FOR OFFICIAL RECORDS, THE SO COUNTS??? JUST A CURIOUS SOUTHERNER WHO HAS NEVER EVEN SEEN ICE!!!

Calm down in here or I will lock this thread ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
      Calm the fvk down in here or I will lock this thread...you forgot to bump my thread after i reminded you repeatedly...this is your last WARNING!!!

GEEZ, SORRY SPARK, I WAS REALLY LOOKING FOR CANADIENS OR SOMEONE ELSE...THE PAST IS THE PAST...LET'S MOVE ON BUDDY!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Spark
        Calm the fvk down in here or I will lock this thread...you forgot to bump my thread after i reminded you repeatedly...this is your last WARNING!!!

LOL
        Kruise Record 28-21

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLemke
          I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT HOCKEY TOTALS...SAY YOU HAVE PLAYED AN OVER 6 IN A GAME, AND THE GAME GOES TO A SO AT 3-3, DO YOU PUSH??? SOMEONE IS GOING TO WIN THE GAME, RIGHT??? SO IS THE SCORE IN ESSENCE NOT GOING TO BE 4-3? OR DOES THE NHL LOOK AT THIS DIFFERENTLY? OR DOES REGULATION ONLY COUNT IN SPORTS BETTING, BUT FOR OFFICIAL RECORDS, THE SO COUNTS??? JUST A CURIOUS SOUTHERNER WHO HAS NEVER EVEN SEEN ICE!!!

i think you just gave chado a hard on.

Comment

GEEZ, SORRY SPARK, I WAS REALLY LOOKING FOR CANADIENS OR SOMEONE ELSE...THE PAST IS THE PAST...LET'S MOVE ON BUDDY!!!

Never ....

bump

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle
              Originally Posted by Spark

LOL

You tell him Eagle!!!

Comment

If you bet the game with Overtime Included the game would end with 4-3 and you would win..some sites still give you the option of betting a game in Regulation time only...in which case you would push

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
                  i think you just gave chado a hard on.
                  GROSS!

Comment

Bump for Chado!
                    Kruise Record 28-21

Comment

Originally posted by Meg27
                      If you bet the game with Overtime Included the game would end with 4-3 and you would win..some sites still give you the option of betting a game in Regulation time only...in which case you would push
                      THANKS...MINE HAS NO OPTION SO I'M REGULATION ONLY THEN!!!

EVERYONE ELSE JUST CALM THE FVK DOWN...IT'S GOING TO BE OKAY...EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY!!!

Comment

I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT HOCKEY....

Why the hell do you guys watch it? Nothing else going on in Canada?

wow, thats harsh......

Comment

THANKS...MINE HAS NO OPTION SO I'M REGULATION ONLY THEN!!!

EVERYONE ELSE JUST CALM THE FVK DOWN...IT'S GOING TO BE OKAY...EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY!!!
                          If you have no option it usually includes OT

Eagle
                          Kruise Record 28-21

Comment

never heard of a total in reg.time only.....sides yes- totals no- 4-3 final....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X