Clear All

• Posada Believes In Clemens

Posada believes Clemens told Congress the truth

ESPN.com news services

Updated: February 16, 2008, 5:15 PM ET

* Comment
    * Email
    * Print

After Wednesday's congressional hearing where Roger Clemens and Andy Pettitte seemed at odds over the Rocket's alleged steroid use, Yankees catcher Jorge Posada supports Clemens without casting aside his current New York teammate.

Jorge Posada

Posada

Posada, who said he didn't watch any of the hearing that included former Clemens and Pettitte trainer Brian McNamee, thinks Clemens is being honest about not taking steroids or HGH.

"He sounded real truthful the other day and that's all I wanted to hear," Posada told reporters Friday at the Yankees spring training complex. "I believe Roger. That's the guy I believe."

Posada went on to discuss the crucial conversation where Pettitte claims Clemens said he used steroids.

"It's been so long ago that they talked about it, so I don't know," Posada told reporters. "Andy said that they talked about it, and right now, I don't know much about it. It's going to keep going on. Rocket said it was a miscommunication or whatever, and I believe Rocket."
    jordanrules..................

Of course Posada believes him, they are ass pirates
    No one called anyone a JT

Comment

Listen guys for CHRISTMAS 1 year I begged for Canseco 1986 DONRUSS RATED ROOKIE CARD... And got it!!! It was worth like 125 at the time. All I ever gave a FUCK about was baseball at the time. Still lovin my AU TIGERS mostly because of BO and he was a ROOKIE for the ROYALS and I loved it. All me and friends did as kids was play baseball in the streets. This SHIT absoulty sucks!!! Basically my whole childhood dreams have been crushed. Every penny I ever saved or haved was spent on cards like ROGER or JOSE!!! I hated all this SHIT and pretty much just dont listence to any of it any more. When it comes on ESPN NEWS OR ANY OTHER CHANNEL I just turn it off. It sucks to think I invested so much into this PEICES OF SHIT. I hope ROGER is not involved but I'm not STUPID!!!

Comment

Working...
      X