Sec Game Of The Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sec Game Of The Year

Been waiting on this situation all year, and I thought it would be this game before the year started.

South Carolina -3

Mark Gottfried is 1-9 ATS all time when he is a 4 point dog or less on the road against an SEC East opponent.

(6-3 SEC PICKS)
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Gl Today Buddy
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

gl grandmama

Comment

BOL with the big play on So Car today Grams!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

also one of my plays----thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

thanks and gl!!!!

Comment

2 Crappy Teams...i'll Take The Home Team!!! Best Of Luck Tonite!!!

Comment

Good luck! Thanks, I'm on it

Comment

sound good, i'll roll! good luck on tha big play, Grandmama!

Comment

Tuff Loss, That Ending Was Disgusting...... I Had 2.5, What A Joke...get Back Big Guy
                    jordanrules..................

Comment

guys, when I lose a Goy pick it really makes me sick. I really taking losing personally. I know its gambling, and I don't care if I lose my own money, but when I lose other people money it hurts. I will be back with some winners soon, and will be back on top. I almost hate putting GOY on a thread, and will think twice about doing it in the future because in reality we should all threat every game as a GOY pick, or we shouldn't be gambling in the first place. It's not like I'm trying to sell picks here or something. We're all friends here, so I feel like GOY threads are not the way to go.
                      "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama
                        guys, when I lose a Goy pick it really makes me sick. I really taking losing personally. I know its gambling, and I don't care if I lose my own money, but when I lose other people money it hurts. I will be back with some winners soon, and will be back on top. I almost hate putting GOY on a thread, and will think twice about doing it in the future because in reality we should all threat every game as a GOY pick, or we shouldn't be gambling in the first place. It's not like I'm trying to sell picks here or something. We're all friends here, so I feel like GOY threads are not the way to go.
                        I hear ya about taking others down with ya...that shit makes me more mad than losing my own money too when I post....

No worries bro...keep em comin...get em tomorrow!!!
                        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

grandmama

Originally posted by grandmama
                          I know the feeling.....I have a good winning percentage on this site, and my GOY's are 0-5......that's right 0 for 5 on GOY's......

I put em up, with nice write ups, justifying/explaining why I declared em GOY's, and they all flopped....and I might add, not even close on 3 of em........

It hurts me to have followers when I lose a GOY....Love when I post winners, and share with my mates, and really depresses me when I throw out a "Big" loser.......

I quit calling em GOY's, and started calling em Preferred plays for my hi rated plays, and POD's for my highest rated play....

You're a good capper.....they come and go....If you could hit em all, we'd all be at your door down south financing your/our own "Gambling Enterprise"....know what I mean Verne.....

Keep em coming, I for one, am looking forward to the next one......best to ya

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

thanks and as kappy would say "keep em coming"!!!!!!!!!!! it is the responsibility of the person making the bet when it comes to losing money!

Comment

Working...
                            X