Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sat in the park-THINK IT IS THE 4TH OF JULY PLAYS !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung
    FRONT-DOOR STYLE !!
    I hope so...

Funny thing is the one girl likes me but she is 29 and has 2 kids...dont want to get involved with that... shes 7 years older than me....sex with her yes....relationship hell no...
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

adding #840 oregon-1,#848 byu-7,and#850 new mexico-14- !! ALL FER 2 UNITS DUDES !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

LOSE ARIZONA,VANDY,AND BAYLOR EARLY,ONly winner kent state-NEED TO REBOUND !!

Comment

adding #840 oregon-1,#848 byu-7,and#850 new mexico-14- !! ALL FER 2 UNITS DUDES !!
          Alright buddy...just got em in...lets salvage a winng day out of today!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

LOSE ARIZONA,VANDY,AND BAYLOR EARLY,ONly winner kent state-NEED TO REBOUND !!
            tulsa in,ark state looking rough-"ANOTHER NIGHT IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG ONE" !!

Comment

tulsa in,ark state looking rough-"ANOTHER NIGHT IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG ONE" !!
              IT'S MY FAULT CHUNGER!!! I PLAYED ALL YOUR PICKS TODAY AND I MAY IN FACT BE THE KISS OF DEATH...SO I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ROUGH DAY, AND I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLemke
                IT'S MY FAULT CHUNGER!!! I PLAYED ALL YOUR PICKS TODAY AND I MAY IN FACT BE THE KISS OF DEATH...SO I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ROUGH DAY, AND I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE!!!
                WE ARE ON THE BUBBLE ON A COUPLE OF GAMES THAT COULD DO SOME SERIOUS DAMAGE CONTROL-KEEP THE FAITH !!

Comment

dudes-SHOWING NEW MEXICO 64-48,NEED IT BADLY,CAN ANYONE CONFIRM !! PS-WOULD LOVE TO GET OUT OF THIS DAY GOING 5-6 AFTER A TERRIBLE START ON THE EARLY GAMES !!

Comment

LOOKS LIKE A 5-6 day minus 3.40 units // NOT GREAT BUT CONSIDERING THE BAD START-I WILL TAKE IT,ALSO HAVE HAD FEW LOSING DAYS LATELY,SO COULD BE MUCH WORSE !!

Comment

Working...
                    X