One play tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One play tonight

I have made some nice change playing games involving the Citadel of late, all on the road. (However, this hardly qualifies me as a team expert) They are at home tonight, in a fierce SoCo battle.

W Carolina/The Citadel OVER 130
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

I should mention that I played it at 10:00 CST when it was 130, it is now at 132.5 Debated about posting, but still could be a winner for some.
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

BOL with the over tonight Gramps....that is a strange wager...an over on some small conference schools....you must have some inside info....I am down!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good luck tonight Grandpa!

Comment

Good Luck gramps

Comment

GL Gramps!!!

Comment

gl GrandPa---my book has it at 131 right now.....I wish you luck on it, I found it too close to call, so I'll pout that Cajun Mojoe on the Rims, and make em expand to 20" ID....know what I mean Verne

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                gl GrandPa---my book has it at 131 right now.....I wish you luck on it, I found it too close to call, so I'll pout that Cajun Mojoe on the Rims, and make em expand to 20" ID....know what I mean Verne

May have to open it a little wider if ya can. Slow start.

Comment

BOL GrandPa!
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

There is no pro-rating on totals, and they play halves, not quarters, in college hoops, but if they did the 2nd quarter made up for that shitty 1st.

At the 10:05 mark of first half, it was:

WC 12
                    Cit 5

and at the half, it is now:

WC 31
                    Cit 29

Still a long way to go, but we ain't dead yet!

Comment

2H number is 70 and a hook, so I guess my line is OK, at least

Comment

theres always hope for OT or 3
                        THINK BLUE

Comment

or 4
                          jordanrules..................

Comment

Wish I woulda known WCU would put up a whopping 20 in the 2H.

Sorry fellers

Comment

Working...
                            X