• 2/14 "why did i just put this in" parlay

Wright St. -340
    Arizona -350
    Massachusetts -600
    Clemson -420
    Old Dominion -750
    Stanford -160

$1000 to win $3426.19

can't really hedge anything because these games are being played all throughout the night, with a couple of them being at the same time. Should i just let this ride out or create an open parlay with the opposite for one of the teams above? I'm pretty confident about most of the teams except Clemson and Stanford. Good luck everyone.

Scariest ones are the Pac-10...GL
    Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Good luck...I hope it hits for you!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xjcx
        Should i just let this ride out or create an open parlay with the opposite for one of the teams above?

I wouldn't create a parlay with one of the opposite teams. Chances are not good of hitting that many teams and your could end of losing double...

That is a heck of a lot to wager on a six team ML parlay.........................

Good luck
        Last edited by shoeman530; 02-14-2008, 04:39 PM.

Comment

yeah, took a pretty bad loss yesterday and placed this when i was really upset (obviously not the best way to bet).

yesterdays ml parlay (not posted)
          -indiana
          -kansas st
          -dayton....................yeah, you know what happened 0 for 3

Comment

Originally posted by shoeman530
            I wouldn't create a parlay with one of the opposite teams. Chances are not good of hitting that many teams and your could end of losing double...

That is a heck of a lot to wager on a six team ML parlay.........................

Good luck
            I agree with this post. You will inevitably pick the wrong team to go opposite with. If you decide to go that way, I hope you pick the right one, but odds say you may not. But either way, best of luck. Hope you cash it and I am going to follow it to see if you do.
            "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

shoeman530 and 3ebrocks... you guys are right. thanks for your input.

not to sound like all sensitive and shit, but i really appreciate everyone on this forum. dont really post a lot, but everytime i do, i get really good feedback and no one really has anything negative to say; rubs it in after a loss. on another forum (which im not allowed to post the website here), i couldn't believe how many people are out there to bite your head off. you ask a simple question, and they are just fucking rude.

Comment

not to sound like all sensitive and shit, but i really appreciate everyone on this forum. dont really post a lot, but everytime i do, i get really good feedback and no one really has anything negative to say; rubs it in after a loss. on another forum (which im not allowed to post the website here), i couldn't believe how many people are out there to bite your head off. you ask a simple question, and they are just fucking rude.
                Thats so ridiculous. Glad you are here and posting.
                "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I know exactly what you are talking about with other forums....you can thank Wayne, Monte, and Spark for all the great work they do around here...they are truly what make this place what it is....no other sports betting forum will you find on the net other than this place that everyone is so kind and supportful....they make sure they weed out the idiots around here so that you dont see/hear from those kind of people you are referring to.....
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I agree with my posting brothers above!! BOL tonight, hope you hit it!
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck with tha party! i'm on a couple of'em!

Comment

first two are in
                          THINK BLUE

Comment

Umass blows!!!!!!!!!!!!!I was rooting so hard for ya.

Comment

man.. im feeling pretty sick right now.

just got home. didn't feel like staying home tonight and sitting near my computer for 4+ hours watching the games. old dominion gave me a scare as they were down by 3 with less than 10 seconds left. then wright state hit. then i was keeping up with the clemson and arizona game not even worrying about the umass. game (because they were favored by so much and at home, i figured they would at least win). i honestly thought the only game i had to worry about was stanford. oh well. you win some you lose some.

anyways, thanks to those who were rooting for me. once again, this is the best forum on the internet.

Comment

Working...
                              X