Wow Washinton Up 17 At Golden St At The Half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Washinton Up 17 At Golden St At The Half

Getting +10 For The Game.i Liked Wash Getting The 10 But Never Dreamed They Would Put Up 72 In The First Half
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

lets hope they keep up the scoring. i got 2h over.....

Comment

Jamison One Of The Most Under Rated Players In The League

Comment

ez money wizards and the over

Comment

Waaaarrrrrriiiiooorrrrrssssssss!!!!!!
          Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
            Jamison One Of The Most Under Rated Players In The League
            Two really nice games in a row.
            "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

i just wish wash coulda win last two games, it was so close,

woulda help the rockets alot lol
              "dont judge me in one week, judge me the whole season."

Comment

The Warriors play no defense whatsoever...everytime I watch this team play I laugh at their lack of defense....I know they are built around their high scoring offense but they will never win and NBA championship until they figure out how to play defense....like last year vs Dallas...they pulled off the hugest upset against them but who cares if they cant win it all cause thats what you play for right?...then in the 2nd round they lost in 5 games to the Jazz and didnt give up less than 100 points in ANY of the 5 games....

game 1 - gave up 116 points

game 2 - gave up 127 points

game 3 - gave up 105 points

game 4 - gave up 115 points

game 5 - gave up 100 points

That is why only the few teams that actually play defense in the NBA have a chance at winning it all each year. You can only outscore your opponent for so long (i.e. like they did vs the Mavs).....defense wins in any league and until they figure out how to play it they have no chance!!! (sorry Jugo and Big Weiner but its true)....
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                  The Warriors play no defense whatsoever...everytime I watch this team play I laugh at their lack of defense....I know they are built around their high scoring offense but they will never win and NBA championship until they figure out how to play defense....like last year vs Dallas...they pulled off the hugest upset against them but who cares if they cant win it all cause thats what you play for right?...then in the 2nd round they lost in 5 games to the Jazz and didnt give up less than 100 points in ANY of the 5 games....

game 1 - gave up 116 points

game 2 - gave up 127 points

game 3 - gave up 105 points

game 4 - gave up 115 points

game 5 - gave up 100 points

That is why only the few teams that actually play defense in the NBA have a chance at winning it all each year. You can only outscore your opponent for so long (i.e. like they did vs the Mavs).....defense wins in any league and until they figure out how to play it they have no chance!!! (sorry Jugo and Big Weiner but its true)....
                  Bump for a classic example of a team in the NBA that plays no defense that wont win an NBA championship until they figure out how to....
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X