Hey KB and Rook...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey KB and Rook...

A while ago, Tmac and I made a bet with you guys for a $100 with the Yankees vs Cubs on who has the most wins. Well, since Tmac is not posting anymore and hasn't paid his debts, he doesn't count anymore. So, i'm kind of looking for somebody else who we can trust on who can take the yankees along with me for most wins during the regular season. So, if there is anyone out there who feels the yanks will win more games, please jump on board to make this even...thanks!

Let's just scratch this bet and go Dale Jr vs Smoke total wins on the year

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
      Let's just scratch this bet and go Dale Jr vs Smoke total wins on the year

Negative

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
        Negative

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
          Negative
          What are you so scared of Doc? He's a hack driver anyway according to you. What does a 2 time champion have to be scared of??

If you don't take this bet, don't EVER, EVER talk any shit on Jr EVER again!!!!

Comment

I want the baseball bet.... and we already have a fucking bet between gibbs vs hendricks... and hamlin vs your survivor picks

Comment

I may be interested in that. Its always fun taking money from KB. I will get back to you guys in a week. That is if im trusted enough to bet with you guys.

Comment

well nex..you would be taking money from rook... since kb and i have 500 other bets, we can cancel each other out...lol

Comment

whats the dirt on Tmac
                  Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
                    whats the dirt on Tmac
                    Long story short....

I loaned him 300 bucks. Said he'd pay me back, never did. He won the nascar contest that paid 250. Told me the 300 was in the mail to go ahead and send the 250. I said no way jose, if the 300 shows i'll gladly send the winnings. No money shows, i keep the 250, so now he owes me 50. Disappears off the face of the earth when asked about it on the forum after he started ignoring my emails. Apparently owes wayne 100 for another bet and hasn't paid up either.

Comment

damn, thats no good. you'd be surprised how many guys on these forums cant afford to pay back 500 bucks or less, its been very eye opening.

hope everything is well for ya
                      Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Working...
                      X