Sundays always the worst day to bet CBB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundays always the worst day to bet CBB

black sunday as I would call it. Things always seem to happen to fuck up a good week or a weekend especially if you had a good or great saturday. bettors nightmare on sunday for most. so far i'm sure for most XAVIER< RHODE ISLAND and Ohio state all losers. arizona up 16 early only up 1 at home. I ask myself Why play sunday!!!!!!!!!!! only bad can happen. today will be the last day I play sunday CBB. good luck to all and I hope this day not as bad for all of you
    trims
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

Originally posted by trimsknows
    black sunday as I would call it. Things always seem to happen to fuck up a good week or a weekend especially if you had a good or great saturday. bettors nightmare on sunday for most. so far i'm sure for most XAVIER< RHODE ISLAND and Ohio state all losers. arizona up 16 early only up 1 at home. I ask myself Why play sunday!!!!!!!!!!! only bad can happen. today will be the last day I play sunday CBB. good luck to all and I hope this day not as bad for all of you
    trims
    Same Here!!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
    When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
    Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Books got to get their money back some way I guess
      THINK BLUE

Comment

UMASS, XAVIER OHIO STATE RICMOND TROY ARIZONA CAN ALL FUCKING EAT SHIT. 0-6 today for me.
        THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
        your word is your bond

Comment

Stick to NBA, like you said you know more about it than 90% of the guys on this site
          Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

what about bowling green???
            jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO
              Stick to NBA, like you said you know more about it than 90% of the guys on this site
              OMFG ROFLMAORFMLAMO!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

????????? what does trim know, I doubt if trimsknows ?????????

now it's black sundays, and what next....geez trim----give the whining a rest please....we've all had some bad beats, and especially on the same games....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                X