No announcement yet.

Sunday Super Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now thats a trap game.It looked way to easy.I went into the game with no info (Perkins also out) and took BOS +2.It pays to get lucky once in awhile...

Comment

Originally posted by DenJamTuck
      Now thats a trap game.It looked way to easy.I went into the game with no info (Perkins also out) and took BOS +2.It pays to get lucky once in awhile...
      Not a trap man....Boston has been beating some quality teams w/o KG and Perkins isnt a cant win without player.....game went down to the wire and Boston took it at home...plain and simple

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
        Not a trap man....Boston has been beating some quality teams w/o KG and Perkins isnt a cant win without player.....game went down to the wire and Boston took it at home...plain and simple

PEACE
        Boston also now 16-0 against western conference. And I dont know if you watched it but it didnt really go all that down to the wire. It was close but I dont think San Antonio got closer than 4 in the waning minutes and they went off at a 2-2.5 point favorite. And Im not trying to correct you or anything, but I had the Celtics before I read this post and I remember not really ever worrying all that much about it towards the end of the game.
        "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
          Boston also now 16-0 against western conference. And I dont know if you watched it but it didnt really go all that down to the wire. It was close but I dont think San Antonio got closer than 4 in the waning minutes and they went off at a 2-2.5 point favorite. And Im not trying to correct you or anything, but I had the Celtics before I read this post and I remember not really ever worrying all that much about it towards the end of the game.
          No problem....I dont care either way as I didnt have anything on this game but I thought the Spurs got within 2 at 89-87 after Ginoblis 3 with about a minute or so left but I could me mistaken

PEACE

Comment

Working...
          X