Sunday Super Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Super Special

every once in awhile you get a game like this. 2 top notch teams playing each other, and the spread is wrong. kg out, perkins out, spurs getting 1 point. i can't believe that this game will even be close. duncan should score at will in this game. the spurs defense will keep the celts shooting perimeter shots all night. pierce and allen alone will not beat this team.

spurs +1
    spurs $$$$$ ml thats the bet.
    pass on the point they win this game straight up.

good luck cappers
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

thanks and gl!!!!!

Comment

thanks---gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck!!
        1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

good luck

Comment

my line is already at spurs -1.5!!!!!

Comment

Good luck David!

Comment

good luck witha SA today, DD!

Comment

Leaning to Celts in the first half and SA in the 2nd. Now probably wait till 2nd Half.
                  Good Luck today!
                  "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

here we go buckle up boys!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    THINK BLUE

Comment

here's a question? i took the spurs tonight on the ml, i see on other sites people are taking them +1. i understand that you can get a push if they lose by 1, but realisticly if you're gonna win the bet they have too win outright. so, why on earth would you take the +1 and not go for a lil extra money on the ml?

for all of you who have followed me the last 3 weeks i'm on a 30-13 run, after tonight i know i'll be 31-13. i hope all of you have made money with me. i do get messeges that some of you are betting my games. i hope too keep going at this unbeleivable pace.

good luck cappers
                      The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Comment

I wouldn't take the Spurs on the ml tonight b/c they played at 1 PM today and lost by 8. Not trying to be a smart ass but didn't know if you knew the time change.

Comment

Originally posted by ironman95
                          I wouldn't take the Spurs on the ml tonight b/c they played at 1 PM today and lost by 8. Not trying to be a smart ass but didn't know if you knew the time change.
                          ?????????????

Comment

I have to be drunk or something and I had nothing today!!

Comment

thanks for the picks!!!!!!!!!! i usually don't get the ml until it hits 3.

Comment

Working...
                              X