No Fucken Respect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Fucken Respect

for the Purdue Boilermakers....this team wins against everyone at home and now they are kicking the crap out of Wisky on the road and will be in first place all by themselves and for some unforsaken were a 10 point dog today and I took Wisconsin

Bookmakers need to start setting some sensible lines for these guys as they are damn good and from I can see are very very young

PEACE

I thought it was HIGH to pimp...

Comment

Painter is a good young coach. Year a head of schedule from what I am reading. Thx for the picks by the way Pimp. Missed your big one today. Leave early for the golf course whenever possible. Sometimes saves money, sometimes cost me money. LOL.
      redbirds

Comment

I agree. I was at the Wooden Tradition game when they beat a depleted Louisville team in Indianapolis in December. They hussle, can hit open shots, finish underneath, and play scrappy D. They could very well win the Big 10!
        O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Purdue got 5 at IL last weekend. That is just as ridiculous as the Wisc spread. I am kicking myself for not hitting the money line on both of those games

Seems like the Big 10 is always good for ridiculous (9/10 pt) lines for good teams on the road. I follow them closer than all the other conferences.

Comment

Watched the game last night, never thought they would beat Wisky in Madison. Only Badgers 3rd conference loss under Bo in what 7 years? They are really young and scrappy and forced a lot of turnovers. That kid Hummel was lights out shooting.
            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
            X