Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fridays PINK PANTIES,NIPPLE CLAMPS,AND LEATHER PADDLE FOR THE BOOKIE'S ASS PLAYS !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fridays PINK PANTIES,NIPPLE CLAMPS,AND LEATHER PADDLE FOR THE BOOKIE'S ASS PLAYS !!

don't have any plays right now,just thought the title was kinda bent,sorta like the ironman,COMING MISTRESS-THANK YOU MAY I HAVE ANOTHER-WOOOOOOOOOO !! up with plays soon if i see anything i like-if not we are on a nice little 9-3 run,up over 11 units,and will be shipping it to big daddy tomorrow !!
    Last edited by WayneChung; 02-08-2008, 05:19 PM.
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

friday's a pass guys-CALL YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND GET YOUR FREAK ON-LATER !!

Comment

if you put a gun to me and made me pick two,i would take clev+4 in nba and harvard+7- in coll. but these are not official plays and i am not playing them !!

Comment

damnit Chung----the Old Kapt read that heading, and was getting a little fluffy, and then I read this.......know what I mean Verne.....best to ya my man

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

wouldn't the world be a great place if everyone was as refined as ironchung ?? WOULD DID I TELL EM LOVEY ? who luvs u ? WHO LUVS U BABE ?? PS-GOOD LUCK TONIGHT KAPTOLIE-I'M OUTA HERE !!

Comment

damn, i got the goats ready when i read that title and you let me down !!! guess its time for a cold shower !!
            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

You damn tease Chung lol
              THINK BLUE

Comment

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
                  if you put a gun to me and made me pick two,i would take clev+4 in nba and harvard+7- in coll. but these are not official plays and i am not playing them !!
                  GUYS ALSO LIKE ST MARYS-19 PROBABLY STRONGER THAN THE OTHER TWO I MENTIONED HERE,GOING TO PLAY IT FOR 25 BUCKS BUT NOT STRONG ENOUGH FOR AN OFFICIAL PLAY !!
                  Last edited by WayneChung; 02-08-2008, 06:48 PM.

Comment

You make me laugh Chunger....always good for a nice stomach chuckle....who loves ya babe?!

Comment

GUYS ALSO LIKE ST MARYS-19 PROBABLY STRONGER THAN THE OTHER TWO I MENTIONED HERE,GOING TO PLAY IT FOR 25 BUCKS BUT NOT STRONG ENOUGH FOR AN OFFICIAL PLAY !!
                      LETS DO THIS ST MARYS -19 FOR A HALF-STRENGTH ONE-UNIT PLAY !!

Comment

Good Luck Tonight!!!!

dEaNo

Comment

LETS DO THIS ST MARYS -19 FOR A HALF-STRENGTH ONE-UNIT PLAY !!

Alright Chunger...I remember that run you got on last year at this time in hoops and I am gonna join you for the ride again...lets start of with this St. Mary's winner...may the good side of the force be with us young skywalkers!!!

Comment

Bump for Chunger!!!

Comment

if st marys can hold on will be up 12.4 units and on a current 10-3 run !!

Comment

Working...
                              X