NBA: Bulls/Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA: Bulls/Warriors

I don't follow the NBA, but I saw BWs post yesterday about Bulls playing 5th straight road game after playing last night and Warriors not playing since Friday (I think he said). Warriors -13. Is this fully factored in? What do you guys think the line would normally be? I don't know shit about the NBA. Thanks for any help.

dont bet it.....
    jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan1203
      I don't follow the NBA, but I saw BWs post yesterday about Bulls playing 5th straight road game after playing last night and Warriors not playing since Friday (I think he said). Warriors -13. Is this fully factored in? What do you guys think the line would normally be? I don't know shit about the NBA. Thanks for any help.

This shit is 100% factored into the line. All trends, situations and other factors are thrown into the mix by Vegas.

Comment

I was gonna play it, and I still might, but I read Monte Ellis might not play, let me look into a little further. Also, no Deng and Gordon are out, and Hinrich is questionable, if he's out,that would be big

Comment

note to yourself to never bet an NBA game.....
          jordanrules..................

Comment

lol, GS loses at home as a 13-pt fave playing against a team without Gordon, Deng and Heinrich...brutal

Comment

What was the final score??

Comment

114-108

Comment

The final score was Bulls 114, State 108, Webber 4.

The Chris Webber exparement may be a good example of how one player can ruin the chemistry of a team. Webber and his sore knees is not a good fit on a run and gun team. Tonight, 12 minutes, 4 points, 3 fouls.

While I'm at it, I don't agree with everyone here in the Bay Area that Davis should have made the All Star team. The argument that his points per game average is higher than Branden Roy's is meaningless because of the number of shots Davis takes per game.

Tonight was another typical Baron Davis night. 22 points on 8 for 24 shooting, including 2 of 10 on three's. Pan ahead a couple of years and Davis will be shut out from the All Star team by his own teammate, Montel Ellis. Ellis went 11 for 12 tonight and didn't even attempt a three point shot. Davis hits 42% FG's this year on 18 attempts per game. Ellis is 51% on 13 FG attempts per game. The wrong guy is taking most of the shots.

Oh, can you tell, my one losing bet tonight was playing the Warriors -10 points for the second half, making a 13 point favorite a 7 point favorite.

Comment

Working...
                  X