Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like the Neb. line is up to 10 in some places..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like the Neb. line is up to 10 in some places..

:confused:
    You can't get there from here..........

Ive seen 11... You will get 12 - 12.5 tomorrow......

Comment

PUBLIC MONEY

this is just like the Penn ST Game everyone pouding the Huskers what else is new

wate right intill kickoff and grab as many points as you can with S. Miss

Comment

vegas does not mind to lose on thursdays

they get it all back by sunday:angryfire

Comment

Might be a great spot to play the middle if you got on Nebraska early.
          Good luck,
          John

Comment

good point

Comment

Nut, I agree with you. And the money that put this game from 7 1/2 to 10 was the wiseguy's, not the public as Ryan mentioned above. The public has since jumped on the 10 and pushed it up to 10 1/2-11. Personally, I like Nebraska in this game. They are very strong on defense, and the Southern Miss offense makes Nebraska's offense look like a machine. They are much more brutal on the offensive side of the ball, and worse defensively.

By the way, every time Lord goes to the audible on the line it's always the option. Watch for this tomorrow night, it's like reading yesterday's newspaper for opposing defenses when he audibles. Sometimes it works, sometimes not...Good luck

Comment

Christian Alexander is predicting:

Nebraska 17 S. Miss 12

Full writeup at:

http://www.vegasinsider.com/u/ce/mul...668657,00.html

Comment

I have to agree with that post BC. If you remember Nebraska sucked total eggs on the road last year. I thank the same will happen here. S Miss should be able to keep this game close enough at home on national TV.
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

LMAO

it's not sharp money betting Nebraska

Nebraska is the BIGGEST Betting public team on earth only the yankees and Packers probably draw more money every year LOL

was it wiseguy money on Nebraska that drove the line from 7.5 to 12 vs Penn ST a few weeks ago ?

nope it was the PUBLIC and it looks like the public wants to get killed again by betting Nebraska

fine with me more points in my pocket

the line move also has ALOT to do with the fact S. Miss QB Mickey D' Angelo will be out

Nebraska can't throw the ball they can't finish drives, they can't score in the redzone even if you gave them the ball inisde the 20 .

Don't even get me started about Lord......B R U T A L

S. Miss has sold a ton of tickets they are treating this like it's thier superbowl they would love to beat Nebraska

Plus what did nebraska show you vs Oklahoma ST or Penn ST two very bad teams themselves.....they could'nt put them away and that was in Nebraska not on the road......

Comment

I agree that Nebraska sucks on the road, but Southern Miss sucks as a home dog. I just don't see the Golden Eagles putting up much on the scoreboard. They are 97th in total offense and 99th in third down conversions. Nebraska is #1 in the nation in total defense and Southern Miss will be playing with the second string quarterback. On the other side of the ball, Nebraska's offense has not been that great, but they are still #3 in the nation in rushing offense averaging almost 300 yards per game and Southern Miss has not been able to stop the run so far this season, ranking 93rd in rushing defense. As much as I would like to back the home dog here, I just don't see it.
                      Good luck,
                      John

Comment

Ryan C

you make good points

but public does not always lose (remember MNF week 1 with Bucs when a few of us here had them)

either way, i think this is a small play for most of us here

better games this weekend:D

Comment

The Public wins alot, I know that.

I also know that anything can happen in tonights game if Nebraska win by 14 I won't be shocked , Im just saying it's NOT WISEGUY money driving this line from 7.5 up to 11

I aslo live S. Miss getting 11 points or more if you can

Comment

If I was going to play S.Miss. I would put it in soon!!! I might be wrong, won't be the first time but this line will drop at game time!!! The Under may be worth looking at also!!! This is not a post but should post it later!!! Which ever side you take, Best of Luck!!! Knock!

Comment

I lost on Nebraska vs Penn St. I'll get it back tonight.

Big Red -10

Comment

Working...
                              X