2008 Fantasy Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Fantasy Baseball

Hey Guys, It is that time again. I have run Fantasy MLB League's here for about 4 or 5 years now. Last year we had a 16 and a 14 team league. I have 2 more currently setup and ready to go. As with every year, i tweaked the scoring a bit. I think it will be much better and as always, a very competitive league(s). It is a points only league. No head to head and no Rotiss. You guys who played last year should like the changes. Starting pitchers, closers and fielders will all be very similiar points wise. No more points for innings pitched with more weight going to wins, saves, shutouts and complete games.

I will post all the details tomm. night in a different thread. It will show all league rules and scoring. Look for it if you are interested. There will be a live draft and both draft dates will be included. It will be $50 to play.

nice

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
      nice
      This league would be much easier for me if you didn't play!

ctt & sds are other one's that i always have to look out for in these too!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        This league would be much easier for me if you didn't play!

ctt & sds are other one's that i always have to look out for in these too!
        Baseball is the only one I'm good at. Sun Devil and CTT are solid in all three fantasy leagues.

Comment

When is the draft?
          Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Baseball is the only one I'm good at. Sun Devil and CTT are solid in all three fantasy leagues.
            You are better than good in bases buddy. Most moves i make are usually based on beating you. You are always the one i'm either chasing or being chased by the last few years in MLB!

Comment

Are you making two leagues again? I like the points changes.

Comment

You are better than good in bases buddy. Most moves i make are usually based on beating you. You are always the one i'm either chasing or being chased by the last few years in MLB!
                Yea I'm good at baseball, can't figure out basketball for the life of me, I thought my team was great this year, football I'm average every year.

Comment

Originally posted by zeib10
                  When is the draft?
                  I was one of the 1st ones to sign up and i saw the dates and times disappear faster than you would believe. It was crazy. Right now they are Friday March 14th @ 9:30 pm est. League #2 is on Saturday March 8th @ 9:30 pm est.

Comment

Yea I'm good at baseball, can't figure out basketball for the life of me, I thought my team was great this year, football I'm average every year.
                    Let's not talk about Basketball please. You think you got it bad ... look at me! lol

Comment

Football and bases are both pretty good to me. I suck at NBA Fantasy and i tried NHL Fantasy one year too and that was a trip!

Comment

Count me in for both unless you have them filled. I would hate to take away a spot from someone if you have enough.
                        Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

I'm in on both. These were a lot of fun last year

Comment

Wayne I'll try the March 8th draft league.
                            Thx
                            Peave
                            redbirds

Comment

Let's not talk about Basketball please. You think you got it bad ... look at me! lol
                              I was actually pretty surprised at bad your team was, Gilbert killed you.

Comment

Working...
                              X