Humpday Hoops, NCAA style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humpday Hoops, NCAA style

3-1 yesterday, losing the one with a double digit 2H lead, and winning a 2 OT game and a game as a DD favorite trailing by 4 at the break. Played all four as 1H plays( unposted though), which were also 3-1.

This is a large card, and one can spend a lot of time crunching these numbers, and even still get beat down, so these are the few that made the cut..................

Tonight:

723 St Joe +1
    724 St Joe/Duquesne Under 153.5
    760 FIU -1.5
    733 Towson St +4.5
    728 E Mich +3.5

Leans on 798 Baylor -7.5, 731 GT +2

GL 2 ev1
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

gl to ya GrandPa----I had St Joes pegged to go over, but didn't play it, so I'll put that "Kajun MoJoe" on them baskets, and shrink em up to 16" instead of 18.....get em my man----thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck tonight, G-Pa!

Comment

Good luck --G--PA

Comment

Towson Up 16 at the break , E Mich Up 5 at the break, two live dogs trying to fly in under the radar ( that's the only way this Ol GPa knows how to roll)
          You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

St Joe's? OMG! WTF.

Way to close out the half with a 2 to 21 run.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandPa
              St Joe's? OMG! WTF.

Way to close out the half with a 2 to 21 run.

Comment

Now Towson has blown back their 16 point lead, now down 5 with 7 minutes left.

CBB will take what sanity you have left, and shatter it into smithereens
                Last edited by GrandPa; 02-06-2008, 08:39 PM.

Comment

2nd Half 2:43 1 2 Score
                  Towson 41 15 56
                  James Madison 25 40 65

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                    gl to ya GrandPa----I had St Joes pegged to go over, but didn't play it, so I'll put that "Kajun MoJoe" on them baskets, and shrink em up to 16" instead of 18.....get em my man----thanks
                    Appreciate the effort, Kappy, but the damned rim was still at least 2" too big, as its gonna go over with 5 minutes to spare.

Comment

Towson gets hooked, which is only fitting after spitting the bit.

Comment

It's funny that I found the only game on the board where a team hit triple digits, and made it my UNDER play for the day.

I am a hella CAPPA!

Comment

Working...
                        X