Who knows anything about BC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knows anything about BC?

Terps are hot lately and travel to BC to face a team coming off 4 losses in a row. Terps are only -1 (seems small) but BC has 2 big guys in the middle. If terps hot shooting doesn't continue they could be in trouble. Gist and Osby are nasty in the paint, but havn't faced 2 6-10 guys before. Anyone have any thoughts on this game?
    1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

I honestly am a Maryland fan and like to bet against them more so than not. They blew the game vs Duke and obviously beat NC outright. BC is a team that lost too much and Tyrese Rice can not carry them by himself.

I do think this could get to shootout fashion with both teams going bucket for bucket, but BC typically plays sound defensively.

Total toss up as anything can happen in the ACC.
    NFL System - Year 1
    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
    Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

I know a little about BC. I know Monte owns it and Spark and Wayne1218 are mods there. Thats about all I know.

Comment

You might get shot there also

Comment

There was a lot of drama at BC yesterday, thats what i know
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
            You might get shot there also
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              There was a lot of drama at BC yesterday, thats what i know
              huck has a cool general store that is gay-friendly !!
              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by xstac2169
                I honestly am a Maryland fan and like to bet against them more so than not. They blew the game vs Duke and obviously beat NC outright. BC is a team that lost too much and Tyrese Rice can not carry them by himself.

I do think this could get to shootout fashion with both teams going bucket for bucket, but BC typically plays sound defensively.

Total toss up as anything can happen in the ACC.
                Earlier in the year i loved to bet against them....soooooo sloppy, i thought UNC was going to crush them....but since that game they got hayes back, and have been shooting much better (with the exception of the 2nd half against duke). They seem to fade in the 2nd half...I'm thinking UMD first half might be the play here!
                1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
                  Earlier in the year i loved to bet against them....soooooo sloppy, i thought UNC was going to crush them....but since that game they got hayes back, and have been shooting much better (with the exception of the 2nd half against duke). They seem to fade in the 2nd half...I'm thinking UMD first half might be the play here!
                  I think you're right Vondage. I'm gonna join ya and play the Terps for the 1st hallf. Thanks

Comment

I like Maryland here.....better record, equal competition.....even allowing GT 3 for HT, I see Maryland winning by 8....IMO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                    X