This has been the worst 3 weeks of my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has been the worst 3 weeks of my life

6 weeks ago my Cowboys were on top of the world....now I am watching the Giants in the Super Bowl, we re-hired Dave Campo and there are rumors that the Cowboys are trading Marion Barber....I want to kill myself!

E Z FuzzBear---it's only a football game.....when you think you have problems ( in sports), think of all the 3rd world countries starving to death, being executed, Aids epedemics, starving children, etc, not to mention the problems (legitimate) that numerous people (homeless--un employed---non insured, etc) here in the USA, you may look at this simple little offbeat thing, as something to take in stride....

know what I mean Verne.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
      E Z FuzzBear---it's only a football game.....when you think you have problems ( in sports), think of all the 3rd world countries starving to death, being executed, Aids epedemics, starving children, etc, not to mention the problems (legitimate) that numerous people (homeless--un employed---non insured, etc) here in the USA, you may look at this simple little offbeat thing, as something to take in stride....

know what I mean Verne.....
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Worst 3 weeks of your life because of the Cowboys???

I would love to live in your world ...

Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
          Worst 3 weeks of your life because of the Cowboys???

I would love to live in your world ...

Good Luck
          No kidding Joe!!!

Comment

You must have a great life if thats the worst 3 you have had.
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE A "I'M LOSING EVERY GAME I PLAY BY THE HOOK" THREAD...WHICH I CAN RELATE TO THAT...TRY BEING A VIKES FAN...WE'VE NEVER EVEN WON A SUPER BOWL...TRY BEING AN AUBURN FAN LIVING IN ALABAMA...WE HAVE ONE-HALF OF A NATIONAL TITLE COMPARED TO 12...DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ABOUT BEING A BRAVES FAN

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLemke
                I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE A "I'M LOSING EVERY GAME I PLAY BY THE HOOK" THREAD...WHICH I CAN RELATE TO THAT...TRY BEING A VIKES FAN...WE'VE NEVER EVEN WON A SUPER BOWL...TRY BEING AN AUBURN FAN LIVING IN ALABAMA...WE HAVE ONE-HALF OF A NATIONAL TITLE COMPARED TO 12...DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ABOUT BEING A BRAVES FAN
                Now that is freakin funny...

Comment

PLUS ALL THAT STUFF KAPTAIN SAID!!!

Comment

That potential Barber trade kind of confused me also.
                    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I was being sarcastic about this being the worst 3 weeks of my life but the total collapse of my team and the hated Giants being in the Super Bowl sucks. I live in the NY area and not only are the Giants going to win tomorrow...they will win the next 3 because Eli is suddenly God and Ernie Acorsi is popping up all over the place now...I really thought the Cowboys would be playing tomorrow. That loss to the Giants was probably the worst in franchise history. The Barber trade doesn't make sense to me either but Jerry Jones is in love with McFadden and he wants to trade the 2 #1's and Marion Barber for the first pick to take McFadden...this trade doesn't make sense to me either...they should keep Barber, draft another RB in this STRONG RB class and draft a tall receiver with the other #1...am I not alone in my thinking???

Comment

Try being AUBURN fan living in GA after the last 3 yrs.

At leat I'm not a CLEMSON fan!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX***
                          Try being AUBURN fan living in GA after the last 3 yrs.

At leat I'm not a CLEMSON fan!!!

2 words guys ....

Cub Fans

Comment

Bro.......you think you have it tough in the sports world?

Try the life of a KC Royals and Chiefs fan, Michigan fan, Yankees fan, and KState fan these days.....Those are all my teams.

Royals havent been to playoffs in decades, Chiefs are awful and in a hole, KU is now in BCS football (KState could always hang their hat on that till now), Red Sox win 2 WS in like 4 years, and Ohio St is in the BCS title game every year, not to mention hoops title game and KU is always killing us in hoops (except this week, queers)

Tough to stay loyal the last 10 years w/ those teams........

Comment

I agree. I thought it was going to be about losing every bet or something !!!
                              Shit Mark, we got the Saints - We can't even get tickets to the Super Bowl !!!
                              Seriously though, what Kaptain said is right. Plus after what I and hundreds of thousands of other went thru with Katrina, believe me, I realize now that sports are just games. For about a year while I was in a FEMA trailer, I could have cared less about scores of games or who was playing for who.
                              And besides that, its tough having goats in a trailer !!
                              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Working...
                              X