Saturday play!! Marquette vs Cincinnati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday play!! Marquette vs Cincinnati

Took the night off as I needed a break after a bad Thursday.

Looking at some games for tomorrow.

Marquette 15-4 vs 10-11 Cincy.

Line opened at 1 and now is up to 2.5 in favor of Marquette.
    Cincy has been impressive at home with wins over Pitt, Villanova. They also lost to UCONN by one point. Marquette has laid a terd on the road. 20 point loss to Louisville, 15 point loss to WVA and a 14 point loss to UCONN....Cincy IMO has to be careful of a huge on the road win at WVA on Wednesday. I like these Bearcats as they have been showing huge improvement after at dismal 1-5 December. Both teams are 4-3 in their last 7 games.

So with all this being said I will be on

The Cincinnati Bearcats +2.5

I really like this game gents---any feedback would be appreciated.

Im down Mark...they win this one outright...the most up and coming and improved team in CBB right now!!!

That outright win by 23 points as 16 point underdogs was something else vs WVU....Good luck to us buddy!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      Im down Mark...they win this one outright...the most up and coming and improved team in CBB right now!!!

Good luck to us buddy!!!

Agreed buddy!! I am a little concerned about a little let down as they just put a huge smackdown on WVA--vs their former coach--I know none of these players played under Huggins but IMO they had a little extra motivation against the former coach---not that this means a hill of beans!!

Comment

good luck with Cincy, bryce! sounds good to me!

Comment

835 WEST VIRGINIA -1-110
          836 PROVIDENCE +1-110
          play number two

Providence +1---probably will just take the ML--WVA another road team that has been pathetic on the road----the only problem I have with this game is Providences defense---I will be on Providence nonetheless as I have seen very bad shooting ability from this WVA team--

Providence ML

Comment

good luck with Porv., B! i'll check'r out!

Comment

good luck bryce
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

BOL on da playz tomorrow buddy! Have a great weekend!
                Last edited by blitz; 02-02-2008, 01:01 AM.
                NFL
                5* 1-0
                2* 6-2-1
                1* 9-4
                total = 16-6-1

Comment

These are two teams going in absolute opposite directions lately as Cincy cant seem to lose wherever they play and Marquette cant win on the road and barely defeats the likes of South Florida at home.....Yet Marquette opens as the favorite and is quickly pushed up? I would have to like Marquette but for me its only a lean as of right now.....hope you get it

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                    These are two teams going in absolute opposite directions lately as Cincy cant seem to lose wherever they play and Marquette cant win on the road and barely defeats the likes of South Florida at home.....Yet Marquette opens as the favorite and is quickly pushed up? I would have to like Marquette but for me its only a lean as of right now.....hope you get it

PEACE
                    Pimp--looking at this from a totally different angle--Marquette is 15-4 RANKED 17th I believe--Cincy is 10-11. I really liked the line move going in Marquette's favor. Went to 2.5 and quickly dropped back to 2. I am thinking the oddsmakers could not put Cincy as favored because of ranking and record..I still believe Cincy will start slow because of the hangover effect but comes out winning this game...I feel the key to the game is CINCY playing D...I think they do this!! Thanks for the reply and good luck!!

Comment

Tough call going against Marquette .Good luck I hope it hits for u

Comment

Love the call Bryce. Marquette has their hands full here as Cincinnati can be a tough little bitch on their home wood. I'll take the 2.5 all day long, and actually expecting the Bearcats to grab this outright....Good luck bro!

Comment

gl today---thanks Bryce

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Adding

726 UCONN -3.5
                            718 Villanova -3.5

Comment

add the rest by 1:00!! Hoping for a big day today!

Comment

Working...
                              X