jordan's play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jordanrules23
    chad go look at spreadmans thread...omg!!!!!!!!!
    That is prone to happen in any league...it will happen less than it does and evens out...that was just a bad beat in general but has nothing to do with this topic.....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      That is prone to happen in any league...it will happen less than it does and evens out...that was just a bad beat in general but has nothing to do with this topic.....
      oh, i know it just seems like its happening to a lot of ppl on the forum losing at the buzzer, i lost like 4 times last week at the buzzer
      jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
        oh, i know it just seems like its happening to a lot of ppl on the forum losing at the buzzer, i lost like 4 times last week at the buzzer
        Bad beats happen all the time in gambling....but they tend to even out with good use of money management and patience...I lost a ton of my NHL wagers in shootouts this year that are total coin flips when it gets to that point but have won the last few of them in a row....
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          Bad beats happen all the time in gambling....but they tend to even out with good use of money management and patience...I lost a ton of my NHL wagers in shootouts this year that are total coin flips when it gets to that point but have won the last few of them in a row....
          yea, but it seems like the losses at the buzzer stick in your mind....i can honestly say that ive only won a handfull at the buzzer in my gambling life...
          jordanrules..................

Comment

Working...
          X