Another "Goodbye" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another "Goodbye" thread

Well fellas, I've enjoyed my run with you guys, but it is time for me take some time off. Basketball has not been good for me. I just capped off an 0-5 night with a loss on NC State. Yep, I'm getting 18.5 points, and have a 9 point outright halftime lead. So I have a 27.5 point lead heading into the 2nd half, and Duke outscores State by 29 points? Think that is my sign.

The good news is that unlike some of the other farewells, I know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away. In other words, I'm walking BEFORE I've lost anything that matters.

Love the site, best of luck to all of you, and I'll see you back come football season. My remaining play was put in a couple weeks ago, and that is the G-Men +14.5. Go Giants!

Best of luck to u Harold...come back whenever ud like...

Comment

Damn that is a bad beat, sorry Harold. Enjoy your posts hope you get back soon.
      NBA is a joke

Comment

Enjoy the time off and come back with a smile and a new outlook. Peaks and valleys ;(

Littlewager

Comment

Ups and downs are a killer....now I know why some say they dont watch....GL in the future

PEACE

Comment

gl buddy hope to see ya back soon and this is from a ga tech fan
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Good luck buddy--if you need to take some timeoff so be it---see you when you return!! NC St was a hurt for me as well!

Take care!!

Comment

Take Care My Friend-- Sorry I Couldnt Help A Liitle More

Have A Great Year - Stop By And Say Hello !!!!

Comment

Working...
                X