A Post To Everyone Here Because I Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Post To Everyone Here Because I Care

ABOUT 3 DAYS AGO I WAS AT APPLEBEES EATING A BONELESS YES BONELESS WING AND IT GOT CAUGHT IN MY ESOPHAGUS {SPELLING?}.I KNOW IT IS FUNNY AND EVERYTHING IS OK NOW BUT JUST WANT TO WARN EVERYONE THE DANGER.I WAS WATCHING THE GAME ON TV AND EATING NOT REALLING PAYING ATTENTION TO CHEWING AND SWALLOWED IT WHOLE.IT WAS IN MY THROAT FOR OVER 2 HRS AS I HAD TO HAVE SURGERY TO GET THEM TO REMOVE IT.THE DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT 75% OF THE PEOPLE THAT DIE FROM CHOKING ARE INTOXICATED WHILE EATING.WHEN INTOXICATED YOUR MOUTH MOVES FASTER THAN EVERYTHING ELSE.I REALLY CARE ABOUT EVERYONE HERE AND I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE READS THIS AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL HELP SOMEONE.TRUST ME ITS SOMETHING YOU NEVER WANT TO GO THROUGH.THE LOOK ON MY KIDS FACE WAS PROBABLY THE WORST THING.I AM DOING A BIT BETTER NOW JUST HAVING A LITTLE ANXIETY ABOUT EATING.BEEN SOUP FOR ME FOR ABOUT 3 DAYS. I AM SURE IT WILL GET BETTER.I JUST KNOW THAT WE ALL HERE ARE ALMOST ALIKE WE DRINK WE WATCH OUR GAMES AND TAKE ALOT OF THINGS FOR GRANTED.FROM NOW ON JUST TAKE THE EXTRA TIME TO CHEW YOUR FOOD AND ENJOY IT YOU PAY FOR IT MIGHT AS WELL ENJOY IT.I KNOW I AM RAMBLING ON AND THIS DOES NOT MAKE MUCH SENSE BUT I HOPE EVERYONE CAN LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE.

JERRY
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Glad you are feeling better.

Comment

Glad to hear you came out of it! Best of Luck.

Comment

That is some crazy shit Jerry and I am very glad to hear that you survived it and are doing well....great to know about the positive update on the situation!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Glad to hear your alright. Was just there last week eating the same.
          He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Jerry,

Glad to hear that you're doing better.

Comment

Glad to hear that everything is ok buddy. Holy shit that had to have been such a scary feeling. Praying for a quick recovery for you man.

Comment

well appreciated---glad you're doing ok now----if this opens up just one set of eyes, it was well worth you sharing it with us..........thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                  well appreciated---glad you're doing ok now----if this opens up just one set of eyes, it was well worth you sharing it with us..........thanks

THANKS KAPTAIN THIS WAS WHAT I WAS HOPING FOR.THIS HAPPENED TO MY SON 2 YRS AGO WITH A JOLLY RANCHER SO I WAS KIND OF CALM AT THE TIME KNOWING WHAT WAS GOING ON HAVING BEEN THERE WITH HIM.ANOTHER THING DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS EAT HARD CANDY.WHEN KIDS PLAY THEY DONT THINK ABOUT WHAT IS IN THERE MOUTH AND CAN SWALLOW IT VERY EASILY.I KNOW THIS IS NOT A THERAPY BOARD BUT REALLY DO CARE AND DONT WANT ANYTHING HAPPENING TO ANYONE OR THIER FAMILY
                  MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Glad you are OK, wow!

Did anyone try the Heimlich manuever on you??
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

Hope all is well buddy. Takes an experience like this to remind ya how fragile life is. Take care.
                      Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Holy Cow

Thats Scary Stuff

Glad You Are Ok Brother !!

Comment

Good to know you are okay and best wishes for a total recovery.
                          "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Yeah man thats some scary shit....luckily you are ok

PEACE

Comment

hope all is well buddy

Comment

Working...
                              X