No announcement yet.

Super Bowl tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, i dont know one way or the other, just heard on local sports radio that seats were going for 7-8 grand. Maybe they were really great seats. But I was on ebay a few weeks back and I saw pairs going for 10. Either way, if he sold them for $2000 a piece, he left a lot of money on the table.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

You can get tickets for 2,000 pretty easy so I would say that is a fair price for a normal no thrill added ticket.

Comment

Was just saying I saw them a lot more on ebay a few weeks ago. Maybe that has changed since its so close to game time. Who knows. Regardless, would rather watch it on tv anyway. Phoenix is the most boring city I have ever been in. No offense to any Arizonaians out there.
        "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          If this was Chuck he would have said I have 2 Super Bowl tickets for myself and my other personality and we are travelling there by boat to sit in my luxury seats that I get for every Super Bowl. He also knows Tom Petty quite well as they played semi-pro football together many years back and will be hanging out with him for most of halftime too...
          All that while challenging Plax to a 40 yd dash during pre-game!!!
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

This thread should be in the Advertising section......wrong to come in here, and say you sold SB tickets, and then advertise for next years sale.....

If this person really cared, he/she/it would have advertised in here "2 SB tickets for sale" to highest BC bidder. cause we're family..........

In plain ass english terms---------FUCK HIM, and the horse he rode in on-----------know what I mean Verne....

He's lucky I'm not a MOD, cause I'd ban his ass for lack of concern/interest for fellow members, and for pure ass selfishness and IGNORANCE.......

PS----I just sold a 2006 Lexus, in Mint Condition for $5000.00, but forgot to ask my fellow/family members if anyone of em would be interested in purchasing first.......same fvkn deal IMOl...
            Last edited by Kaptain; 02-01-2008, 02:32 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I payed one dime for tickets to the 1997 SB in New Orleans. Street prices were about $1200. I bet this year they will be in the $6-8000. range

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                This thread should be in the Advertising section......wrong to come in here, and say you sold SB tickets, and then advertise for next years sale.....

If this person really cared, he/she/it would have advertised in here "2 SB tickets for sale" to highest BC bidder. cause we're family..........

In plain ass english terms---------FUCK HIM, and the horse he rode in on-----------know what I mean Verne....

He's lucky I'm not a MOD, cause I'd ban his ass for lack of concern/interest for fellow members, and for pure ass selfishness and IGNORANCE.......

PS----I just sold a 2006 Lexus, in Mint Condition for $5000.00, but forgot to ask my fellow/family members if anyone of em would be interested in purchasing first.......same fvkn deal IMOl...
                This is why we love The Kapt.I would have given you $5,001.00 for the Lexus.Your loss

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain

Tell us how you really feel Kapt!!!
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Will Do

Originally posted by Chado1
                    Tell us how you really feel Kapt!!!
                    FVK HIM....I hate selfishness ..

Here's his tickets ...root hog up in there and find em

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                    X