J. Kidd Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J. Kidd Rumors

The Nets are reportedly in discussions with the Mavericks and Blazers in a deal that would send Jason Kidd to Dallas.
    While nothing is confirmed, the potential deal would send Kidd, Malik Allen, Jamaal Magloire, a draft pick and cash to Dallas. The Nets would get Devean Goerge and Jerry Stackhouse from the Mavs, and Travis Outlaw, Jarrett Jack and Channing Frye from Portland, while the Blazers would get Dallas PG Devin Harris. Whether this blockbuster happens or not remains to be seen, but the Nets are reportedly scrambling to move Kidd sooner than later.

Trade him to the Lake Show!

Comment

I know the Mavs want to win now but giving uo George would hurt... He has stepped up his game this year.

Comment

Here's a question, maybe for Wayne, if you were the Celtics would you trade Rondo for Kidd, knowing that in 3 years, you're gonna have to start from scratch? I say yes

Comment

Originally posted by shoeman530
          I know the Mavs want to win now but giving uo George would hurt... He has stepped up his game this year.
          You're kidding right? I didn't even know George was still playing. Did you mean Devin Harris?

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
            You're kidding right? I didn't even know George was still playing. Did you mean Devin Harris?

Yes - read through it to quick before I knew what I was saying......

Comment

Originally posted by shoeman530
              Yes - read through it to quick before I knew what I was saying......
              Yea I agree, I actually don't the Mavs would seriously trade Harris for Kidd, even straight, so I think this story is false.

Comment

houston need him hahaha
                "dont judge me in one week, judge me the whole season."

Comment

If I was Portland I wouldn't let go of Outlaw
                  Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Hey guys, I'm a season ticket holder for the Nets and I was talking to a person close to Rod thorn today. The dallas rumor is real. But the Nets really want to move Vince Carter. J.kidd is fed up with Vince's soft play. That's a true fact!!!! Rod will not just give kidd away. he will be patience.
                    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
                    your word is your bond

Comment

If they get Harris, that's a steal

Comment

If I could give up Rondo for Kidd I would in a heartbeat. Rondo is a good young pg, but Pierce, Garnett, and Allen would take all the pressure off Kidd who is not a scorer by any means. Kidd would be the perfect point guard for them.

Can Boston stay under the salary cap if they pull this deal off? With Kidd getting 19 million this year I do not see them staying under and therefore no deal. Plus, you are not going to give up Kidd for just Rondo let alone to a division rival.
                        NFL System - Year 1
                        Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
                        Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
                        Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
                        Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
                        Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
                        Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
                        Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
                        Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
                        Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
                        Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment