***Wednesday's Hoops Weiners***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Wednesday's Hoops Weiners***

Won again last night, that's 3 days in a row.

NBA
    502 Orlando Magic -15.5 POD
    I actually watched the Heat play last night, holy shit they're bad, got crushed by the Celtics, at home, without KG or Allen, now they go to Orlando and Wade and Haslem are out. This is going to be an ass kicking of epic proportions.

504 Toronto Raptors -9.5
    Butler out again, Raptors lost by 4 last night in Washington. Jamison won't be able to keep the Wiz in this one.

512 New Orleans Hornets -9
    Hate to play this one, being a Warrior fan, but the Hornets are crushing teams right now, and Warriors had to go all out just to come up short last night in Houston without McGrady.

NCAA
    562 TCU +3
    576 Northern Illinois +5.5
    584 Kansas St +7
    594 Air Force +4.5
    I think these 4 home dogs win outright, might even put down some moneyline parlays.

556 Delaware -3.5 (Just lost in OT at Northeastern by 4)
    573 Nebraska +5 (5 players suspended for Missouri)
    578 Auburn -6
    586 Arkansas -2.5

Good luck everybody
    Last edited by BigWeiner; 01-30-2008, 11:36 AM.

GL Man

Home dogs look good for the NCAAs but I think you might be overreacting to the Miami loss.....16 is a shitload of pts and the Heat should be able to keep it close for this game as they rally just like the Celts rallied yesterday getting less than 10 pts from the big 3 and still winning by 40

I hope you win though as odds are I wont have the stones to play the Heat anyways

PEACE

Comment

BOL with the hoops tonight big guy!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
        GL Man

Home dogs look good for the NCAAs but I think you might be overreacting to the Miami loss.....16 is a shitload of pts and the Heat should be able to keep it close for this game as they rally just like the Celts rallied yesterday getting less than 10 pts from the big 3 and still winning by 40

I hope you win though as odds are I wont have the stones to play the Heat anyways

PEACE
        You think J Will and Ricky Davis can keep them in the game? They looked about as bad as I've ever seen a team, with Wade and Haslem, and now they're out. I really think Magic win by 30.

Comment

Good luck BW

Comment

Best of luck Bigs!

Comment

Good Luck BW

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                You think J Will and Ricky Davis can keep them in the game? They looked about as bad as I've ever seen a team, with Wade and Haslem, and now they're out. I really think Magic win by 30.
                Its not that I think they can keep them in this game its just that teams who usually lose a game by 30 or 40 pts bounce back in their next game and vice versa as the team who lays the whippin usually misses their next game....Like I said I dont think I will even fuck with it since there are so many better college opps IMO so I hope you win....just another angle to look at

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                  Its not that I think they can keep them in this game its just that teams who usually lose a game by 30 or 40 pts bounce back in their next game and vice versa as the team who lays the whippin usually misses their next game....Like I said I dont think I will even fuck with it since there are so many better college opps IMO so I hope you win....just another angle to look at

PEACE
                  I know what you're saying, especially when everybody thinks a game is gonna be a blowout.

Comment

good luck with tha picks tonight, BW!

Comment

Good luck with the plays!
                      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

GL BW, make it 4 winning days
                        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Good Luck B.w.
                          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl to ya Big----keep em coming---this is the first time in a long time, we don't have at least one game we agree on...we don't disagree, but don't remember one time when we didn't agree on at least one...

Take that back----we agree on Auburn----get em in for us...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Best of Luck BW- Always like to hear your point of view.
                              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
                              X