• Show
Clear All

• What the Fuck Boise St

What the hell did Boise State do in the final 2 min to blow there lead
    THINK BLUE

At least they stole it in OT to Win by 1
    THINK BLUE

Comment

I watched it...Boise was up 7 with a minute to go..fresno hit every 3 they took, boise missed ft's and then fouled fres w 3 seconds...guy hit them both and it went to OT. In OT Fres was up 4 w 10 secs...boise hit a 3, Fresno threw the inbound pass out of bounds and Boise scored a quick layup. Fresno then missed a free throw line jumper to win. Boise by 1 but should have been by about 6 if they could make a free throw or understood the give them a layup not a 3 strategy
      Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

That was the kinda game you didn't want to have money on. Both teams choked so hard

Comment

Fresno up 4 with 9 seconds left, Boise hits 3, steals inbounds pass for layup, do not think fresno got a shot off at the end

Comment

unreal how this one ended....i had fres +1.5 big thought i was dead looked on my phone just to get final and was goin to o.t i was shocked then held on w. hook when fres shoulda won....but whats nuts fres open -1 then bout 6pm est boise was -1.5 then 640pm a pick then i saw boise -1 but line ended fres -1 hahaha what they let tim donaghy do WAC games now??...how many diff outcomes of who cashed or lost in that crazy game
            edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Holy shit. I had Boise at a Pk and didn't know the score until i clicked on this thread. When i went to bed, they were down 6 and starting the 2nd half. Crazy shit. I would have been pissed to lose that one after reading how Boise blew a big lead late!

Comment

HAD FRESNO AT A PK E\WELL I THINK THAT IS THE 20 DAY IN TA ROW I LOST OR PUSHED FOR THE NIGHT wowoowowoowoow OH WELL
                GETER DONE PEACE
                U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Working...
                X