Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My longshot to win the NCAA BBALL

Gonzaga 100-1

This is the deepest this team has ever been. Matt Bouldin is a big strong guard that is great defensively, and inside-out on offense. Pargo is a PG that can take anyone off the dibble, and doesn't turn the ball over. Austin Daye is a badass 6-10 freshman that you haven't heard about, and Heytvelt is a big man that can play with anyone in the country. They go about 10 deep, and it really is a true 10. They also have a good coach. This is the year they are poised to make a good run.
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

No Chance

Comment

any reason why? there 100-1, hence the reason I said LONGSHOT. Who is your longshot. Must be over 30-1..
      "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Odds To Win The 2008 Mens NCAA Basketball Tournament (Updated 01/21) 01/26 at 12:00 pm
        UCLA +4/1
        N Carolina +4/1
        Kansas +5/1
        Memphis +6/1
        Tennessee +10/1
        Duke +12/1
        Louisville +16/1
        Georgetown +20/1
        Indiana +20/1
        Washington St +30/1
        Michigan St +30/1
        USC +40/1
        Texas +40/1
        Marquette +50/1
        Pittsburgh +60/1
        Stanford +60/1
        Villanova +75/1
        Arizona +75/1
        Gonzaga +75/1 (got them at 100 last week, like the value)
        W Virginia +75/1
        Wisconsin +75/1
        Texas A&M +75/1
        Ohio St +100/1
        Oregon +100/1
        Syracuse +100/1
        Xavier +100/1
        U Conn +100/1
        Notre Dame +100/1
        Florida +100/1
        Arkansas +100/1
        Butler +100/1
        Clemson +100/1
        Vanderbilt +100/1
        Mississippi +100/1
        UNLV +100/1
        Arizona St +100/1
        Utah +100/1
        Field (All Others Not Listed) +100/1
        Last edited by grandmama; 01-25-2008, 12:42 AM.

Comment

louisville has been battling injuries all year. lot of people are down on the, but their 16-1. I don't like them, but sketchy that their that low.

Comment

I just don't see a team beating one of the top 6 and really top 5, but gotta throw Coach K's squad up threre too since they are that close. If I had to choose one of those 30 to 1's or above, I'd have to go with Washington State or Wisconsin. 1 team not on the last that I think may be for real is Baylor though

Comment

you picked 2 good teams with 2 good coaches. Also like Nova- they have a top 10 coach.

Comment

USC @ 40-1 would be my longshot pick. Kansas as my favorite to win it all.
                MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama
                  Odds To Win The 2008 Mens NCAA Basketball Tournament (Updated 01/21) 01/26 at 12:00 pm

Michigan St +30/1 Michigan State has a shot......tested bigtime in the nonconference and that always helps down the road...they have a good PG and a tested and proven coach

Pittsburgh +60/1 Pitt also if they can get healthy....lets not forget they won at Duke

Arizona +75/1 I dont know who follows the RPI but this team is rated rather high and after their win tonight could be well on their to securing a top 3 or 4 seed
                  I think these 3 are very good value plays

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
                    USC @ 40-1 would be my longshot pick. Kansas as my favorite to win it all.
                    I think Kansas is the team to beat as well Weaz

Comment

at over 30/1, i would say pitt or texas. although both these teams have fooled me before.

Comment

Working...
                      X