Sac Kings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sac Kings...

I didnt post anything today as I have been awful...2-4 since I started posting but I did play a 3tmer tonight...hit MEMPHIS and BAYLOR already....just need SACRAMENTO to come in i have -2.5...if anyone else is on them...help me root em on...

Bad 3rd quarter for the KINGS...I need a HUGE 4th quarter, but looks like im in for another loss today...

Comment

notice this to urself....the only game u will lose out of that parlay is an NBA game....try to stay away on betting this sport.....good luck to ya, i hope you can just stay away from that thug league, and watch your pocket grow
      jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
        notice this to urself....the only game u will lose out of that parlay is an NBA game....try to stay away on betting this sport.....good luck to ya, i hope you can just stay away from that thug league, and watch your pocket grow
        Thugs or no thugs man there are 2 sides to every bet.....a winner and a loser and last I checked the NBA games do not offer 2 losing sides.....maybe sometimes we should blame ourselves for not being on the winning side and not the players....shit I was on 2 losing totals today but other members were opposite and won.....works both ways man....stop sayin its the thugs fault if we lose on an NBA game

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
          Thugs or no thugs man there are 2 sides to every bet.....a winner and a loser and last I checked the NBA games do not offer 2 losing sides.....maybe sometimes we should blame ourselves for not being on the winning side and not the players....shit I was on 2 losing totals today but other members were opposite and won.....works both ways man....stop sayin its the thugs fault if we lose on an NBA game

PEACE
          what i mean pimp, these players dont come to play everynight, and im just telling ppl to not bet a sport when you have NO clue as if they will even try.....They have been proven of refs fixing games, and believe me theres not just 1 ref....only 3 teams play defense, not more than 10 players can actually shoot...its just not enjoyable for me, maybe it is for someone else....

Comment

Sac down 1 at the half, now down 24...they scored 24 pts in a quarter and mid-way thru the 4th.....

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
              Sac down 1 at the half, now down 24...they scored 24 pts in a quarter and mid-way thru the 4th.....
              Hindsight is 20/20 and I dont want to jack Ogarza's thread but I played a game tonight to go over and they looked like they scored a combined 50 pts in the 2h of that Philly game.....it is what it is.....maybe Sacto blew their load last night when they whooped the Nets by 30 or 40 or whatever it was.....in the pros thats how it seems to work and I mean all pro sports.......Nets are catching 9 tomorrow in Golden State and maybe that is because of their shitty performance in Sacto and Golden State is just getting back from a long road trip.....maybe its wise to back that shitty Nets team tomorrow night.....buy low and sell high...kinda like a stock.....Cleveland won tonight by 36 over the Wizards....maybe the next game for each of these teams we should buy the Nets and sell the Cavs.....its not always what it seems

PEACE

Comment

Working...
              X