Fade Plays Are Back -- Kinda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fade Plays Are Back -- Kinda

I haven't posted any fade plays since last year for a couple of reasons. I was having trouble getting good info on which teams were getting most of the action and finding time to do this wasen't always possible. I was trying to wait until a half hour or less before the tip before posting any fade plays I found, to reduce any chance of something changing a play to a no play and by then I was to busy to post. Now, I'm posting as soon as I think I have a good solid fade play and will tell you what to look for later that could change the fade play to a no-play.

Anyone who followed my fade plays before the holidays will remember that I had as much chance of finding a good play to post on a given day as I did finding nothing worth posting. This is why I had only posted 16 fade plays from when I started before Thanksgiving. I would like to think being so selective is why 75% (12-4) of my fades won. Also, on days with way too many games, like most Saturdays, it's too hard capping every game to do a good job finding winning fade plays. Rather than doing a half-ass job looking for good fades, it's better doing nothing. I found NBA fade plays don't do as well as college fades, which is why I only look for college fades.

I have one fade plays for Tuesday.

PLAY TOLEDO +4.
    If the line goes back to +5, then no play.

Season to Date
    Fade Plays 12-4.
    Special Situation Plays 11-6.

Kinda means I won't be able to find fades and post every day.
    Last edited by thesandman; 01-22-2008, 05:37 PM.

thanks for the fade Sandy
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Agree...have seen several services on other side...GL

Other one I'm wondering about is NMEX...seems a lot on their side...
      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

GL,

I don;t understand, but then again who said i was smart. Just a question so I can learn.

If Toledo started out as a 5 point Dog then it moves to a 4 point Dog , would that mean that the money s going on the Dog? And you are with the the money in this case.

Maybe your play is based on number of bets I am not sure. I am just confused, so please take no offense. Just wanting to learn, thats it. Thanks

Comment

drsho. Of course no offense. I want you and everyone to understand what we are doing. I want to see you make money, not lose money. I hope this helps. If not, let me know.

By YOU betting Toledo, you are fading E.Mich. The action so far is on E.Mich, yet the line keeps dropping, meaning Vegas wants even more money on E.Mich. They want more on E. Mich because they feel Toledo is going to cover and Vegas wins all the money bet on E.Mich. People who didn't bet E.Mich at minus 5, may now bet on them when they only have to lay 4 points. That's how Vegas gets more money on the team they feel is not going to cover.

When I say Vegas, I'm also meaning Offshore books and the locals too.

Comment

BOL with Toledo tonight Sandy!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
              drsho. Of course no offense. I want you and everyone to understand what we are doing. I want to see you make money, not lose money. I hope this helps. If not, let me know.

By YOU betting Toledo, you are fading E.Mich. The action so far is on E.Mich, yet the line keeps dropping, meaning Vegas wants even more money on E.Mich. They want more on E. Mich because they feel Toledo is going to cover and Vegas wins all the money bet on E.Mich. People who didn't bet E.Mich at minus 5, may now bet on them when they only have to lay 4 points. That's how Vegas gets more money on the team they feel is not going to cover.

When I say Vegas, I'm also meaning Offshore books and the locals too.

Ok, I just did not how you could figure from the point spread droppin g that all the action was on the other side. I just don;t know where to find that type of information.

I understand and it all makes sense. Thank you.

Comment

good luck tonight
                THINK BLUE

Comment

Another Fade Play

I found a second fade play but understand, I did not find this play just to chase my first mistake. This is a true fade and goes in just a few minutes.

PLAY BALL STATE +1.5

Both factors, line move and action have occured.

Comment

I found a second fade play but understand, I did not find this play just to chase my first mistake. This is a true fade and goes in just a few minutes.

PLAY BALL STATE +1.5

Both factors, line move and action have occured.
                    I saw both of these games and did not play them and only leaned because the MAC is known for some shady shit...GL...by the way I cant see both losing

PEACE

Comment

Pimp. Too bad you can't see better. Ball State comes all the way back from 18 down to even take the lead and then loses the game by 2, the spread by a half point.

Fade plays now 12-6.

Comment

Pimp. Too bad you can't see better. Ball State comes all the way back from 18 down to even take the lead and then loses the game by 2, the spread by a half point.

Fade plays now 12-6.
                        Sorry Ill get my eyes checked tomorrow ....MAC is shady operation as they get...if you played Ball St early and N Illinois late then everyone won...2h value was there at +8 adjusted

PEACE

Comment

MCPimp said
                          MAC is shady operation as they get...if you played Ball St early and N Illinois late then everyone won...2h value was there at +8 adjusted
                          That's the one problem playing with Vegas. The trap is the best looking line before the game. I get the worst of the lines by playing against the trap. The MAC is shady, although more so in football, but playing the side the MAC wants should be to my advantage. Let me know who to play once you can see again.

Comment

MCPimp said

That's the one problem playing with Vegas. The trap is the best looking line before the game. I get the worst of the lines by playing against the trap. The MAC is shady, although more so in football, but playing the side the MAC wants should be to my advantage. Let me know who to play once you can see again.
                            My guess is as good as yours pal....I said before the game started I would have played the sides that you were on as those were the two that I leaned if you check my thread.....you were on the right side, it just didnt work out....but as you can see by the %s you post for these types of plays in the long run this is the better route

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                            X