Superbowl Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl Thoughts

I'm not buying into the notion that this line is too high. The line has dropped to -12 with early action on the Gints. I'm not buying it. I think the Pats close out their perfect season BIG.

PATRIOTS -12.0

PATRIOTS OVER 33.5 -115 (team total)

Next year's early odds have the Colts 14-1 to win the SB. That's a little high ya' think???

gl,
    dave

Originally posted by dave T
    I'm not buying into the notion that this line is too high. The line has dropped to -12 with early action on the Gints. I'm not buying it. I think the Pats close out their perfect season BIG.

PATRIOTS -12.0

Next year's early odds have the Colts 14-1 to win the SB. That's a little high ya' think???

gl,
    dave

AGREE ON ALL 3 GOOD LUCK BUDDY
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by dave T

PATRIOTS -12.0

gl,
      dave
      Probably high yes. But until the season is over I wont look at the draft positions and possible losses through free agency/retirements. Then I may decide to place an early future on the league. I suggest waiting a bit if you were thinking about playing it.

PK
      No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Working...
      X