• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** My Half **

Los Angeles -140

Houston +105
    1 of 1 Morons

Homer

It is with deep regret that I have to see whats going on here , and furthermore I am not going to be a part of it in any way shape or form.

Its not your style that has flaws or your ability to pick more winners than losers is not in question here either ..... you are a decent capper , a gentleman [ I use this staunchly ] and evidently a very good father added to the mix . I just have to say that at my age I have no time for the lack of maturity and sandbox mentaility thats allowed to prevail here. Mr-T aint got nothing on most of the children here , Monte needs to check ID`s at the door and implement a bouncer if needed to insure his site a fighting chance .

As stated in my last post " there aint enough bread to help swallow all the shit around here " ..... and if not held in check it will destroy a very decent idea !

Everyone here has strong & weak points , and we all need to come to grips with that info and use it to our advantage . I personally do not read some posts , because I already know whats in them [ or a very close estimation ] I also after shiffting thru the information offered here take my chances like everyone else , nothing magical about this game , its win or lose plain and simple . It really saddens me to see people going thru thier songs and dances while trying to attain status-quo , and being legends in thier own mind !

Homer ...... lets keep the faith cause without it there is very little left to life thats worth having , we are only using some space offered for a short while and after that " rent comes due "

Well now that I have got that off my chest let me look into the crystal-ball and say that I have slotted a few selections for your viewing pleasure and came up with some complements to your shots that will pay very fair and since we are playing with thier money , what the hell !

I got on board with L.A. @ - 145 , Astros @ - 110 , Brewers @ + 130 , and Colo. @ + 115 for a 100/1495

G.L. to you and savage 1 , and in order to keep your balance dont read every hunk of bullshit you see here ?

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Memphis-I agree-I could care less about the ongoing stupid debate between ***, Wizard and Joe Money;too many egos involved;personally I like *** and the way he handicaps games;if he posts in time, then fine;if he doesn't well, that's tough sh-t to everyone else.

Comment

savage1

I cant say that I follow anything he does to a great degree , way back when I first came in contact with his posts at a different site his capping seemed fairly mundane or 101ish . That being said he has to learn that his styles always going to gather moss [if you know what I mean] . His perception of this biz only lends a hand to the rookies that have little or no experience at this and Jim Jones [Guyana Man] hes not in my camp. But this is not meant to be for or against him as you stated , hes got his way and I got mine ...... but the big difference between me and him is I dont want attention and you can leave little doubt by his actions that he thrives on it . To each his own and I cant for the life of me see what the hell all of this rhetoric is gaining except for a pilot program on TV maybe [ one that I will not watch ]

In summing up my feelings , live and let live , I dont care how he loses all I know is that he does and always will if he plays with this loaded gun ....... it is called gambling and most people lose sight of that !

I sure hope we get a fair shot at winning tonight , I hate it when I lose the 1st game and have nothing to hold my interest the rest of the evening .

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
        X