Early NBA play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early NBA play

This line is so sick I have to take it now...If it doesnt move the other direction I'll crap my pants.

Jazz over Clippers -4 (-105) *3

PK
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Everyone and their mother has already tapped the Jazz and the line is down to 3'...gl man...Clippers stink but I if this trnd continues have to make a play on them tomorrow

PEACE

Comment

Gl Buddy
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Maybe I'm wrong...I figure movement should swing other direction...I figure line to finish at 5. But then lots of people may bet against Jazz due to trends. Jazz are poor ATS away 6-15. I'm going with Jazz because Clippers are terrible...Defense is hopeless and Jazz are stacked.

I'm thinking some serious money may come in and I could get closed out at 5. I would prefer to shop the line but dont have the luxury at this point.

If your line is 3 you should easily be betting Jazz here IMO. That would be positive movement. But you have to make your own capping decision.

PK
        No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

BoDog and the Greek are showing 4 and every other shop I see is down to 3'....I forgot its MLK day so If Im gonna play these it has to be now or in the AM as I will be at work and not near a computer so I doubt I will even play these so I hope you do win

PEACE

Comment

gl today---thanks for the early post

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

BOL with the Jazz today pos!!!
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Nice call pal

PEACE

Comment

Working...