CONGRATES TO WAYNE AND ALL THE NE..backers WOOOW 18-0 NEVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONGRATES TO WAYNE AND ALL THE NE..backers WOOOW 18-0 NEVER

THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY A TEAM GOES 18-0 IN THE NFL UN REAL CONGRATES TO U NE. PATS BACKER HAVE ONE ON ME WoOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW THAT ALL U CAN REALLY SAY ABOUT THAT IS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW GLLLLLLLLL
    GETER DONE PEACE
    U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
    THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    BAMA BAMA BAMA

It don't mean a thing if you don't cover. This is gonna be another BORING Super Bowl where NE just does enough to win. They are a Hard team to put your money on but yet are hard to guage .
    Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

AGREEEE BUT U JUST HAVE TO GO AGAINST THEM THAT EaSSSSSSSSSSSY GLLL TO U GETER DONE
      U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
      THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
      BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Thanks rocko.

18-0 is just UNFREAKIN' ... Believeable!!!!!!!!!!

You wouldn't believe the BUZZ going on up here surrounding this team!!!!!!

Comment

NE fans booing Seau for thanking Chargers. Too bad they can't be as classy as him.
          "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama
            NE fans booing Seau for thanking Chargers. Too bad they can't be as classy as him.

Jr. loves it here!!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO They're going to the Superbowl!!!!

Comment

yes congrats to wayne and all NE fans,but i now have my doubts about them going all the way.they just seem to be getting a little closer to losing a game and yes they do squeak them out lately but i see a game coming in which they make a mistake and it will cost them the game.i believe this will only happen though if they play GB in the super bowl.they are one of the best teams ive ever seen and i take nothing away from them in my statement so don't come down on me too hard as yes you have something special here and for your sakes i hope it continues but i am skecptial for now,....good luck in 2 weeks guys
              Last edited by seaofred; 01-20-2008, 06:25 PM.
              I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
                yes congrats to wayne and all NE fans,but i now have my doubts about them going all the way.they just seem to be getting a little closer to losing a game and yes they do squeak them out lately but i see a game coming in which they make a mistake and it will cost them the game.i believe this will only happen thiugh if they play GB in the super bowl.they are one of the best teams ive ever seen and i take nothing away from them in my statement so don't come down on me too hard as yes you have something special here and for your sakes i hope it continues but i am sceptical for now,....good luck in 2 weeks guys
                You guys continue to crack me up. They win 2 playoff games by 9 & 11 points and they are squeaking them out? lol

S.D. had 1 lead at 3-0 and never led again. I don't think it was squeaked out. No other team in the league has ever been asked to win every game by 17 or more to prove anything except this one. Makes NO SENSE to me!

Comment

i knew it wouldn't wayne,but im not knocking your team buddy and i like the team even though i don't root for them every week,so i guess im just used to seeing them blow teams away and now im not seeing that,...no offense wayne so please don't take any,....good luck my friend
                  I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
                    i knew it wouldn't wayne,but im not knocking your team buddy and i like the team even though i don't root for them every week,so i guess im just used to seeing them blow teams away and now im not seeing that,...no offense wayne so please don't take any,....good luck my friend
                    Buddy i'm not offended. That's why i said ... lol

I'm just not sure why people think if they don't win by 20 it's a failure. Nobody has ever asked that of any teams from the past. I know it is mainly due to Vegas though. They set 14 point numbers every week and people keep laying it!

Comment

I just hope favre gets in so it might be a game...Nyg probably showed Belicheck too much the last time around
                      Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                        Buddy i'm not offended. That's why i said ... lol

I'm just not sure why people think if they don't win by 20 it's a failure. Nobody has ever asked that of any teams from the past. I know it is mainly due to Vegas though. They set 14 point numbers every week and people keep laying it!
                        becuz they believe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO PATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 more win for the 1st team ever 19-0 !!!!!!!!!!!
                        BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

The New England backers lost today if they didnt tease it

Congrats to Pat fan. Enjoy the moment, its so sweet
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                          X