Thanks to Arizona State, I'm done w/ hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Arizona State, I'm done w/ hoops

Wow, talk about a day of bad beats. I have been getting killed in hoops, so I only go with two plays today. I take Rider -3.5, they are up 17 w/ 9 minutes to go and they win by 3. Then I take ASU +8, they are up 10 at halftime, putting me up 18 points against a Stanford team that doesn't score a lot. They have outscored ASU by 20 in the 2nd half.

I know nobody cares, but I just had to vent. Kicked ass in football all year, and have lost all that gain in a month of hoops.

Goodnight, GL, and on to football tomorrow.

book

Comment

Originally posted by spreadman
      book
      ?

Comment

I had Rider as well

Get em tomorrrow
        NBA is a joke

Comment

How in the hell does a 14-2, ranked team, get outscored by 26 points in a half of basketball after winning the first half by 10 points? A 36 point differential, holy shit man.

Comment

Thats a tough one, I agree with you.
            "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush
              How in the hell does a 14-2, ranked team, get outscored by 26 points in a half of basketball after winning the first half by 10 points? A 36 point differential, holy shit man.
              Yah man Im sorry....I was on Stanford and was shocked they were gettin clobbered so I came back with more on them 2h and got lucky to win both but my day has been nothing to write home about either and thats with some good breaks Ill be lucky to break even

PEACE

Comment

Working...
              X