A Special Play -- These Are 11-4 Since September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Special Play -- These Are 11-4 Since September

I call these plays Special Situation Plays because there is something special about the play that dosen't usually happen. I have had only 15 plays like this since football started and 11 of them won. The last play like this was just last weekend when I said the San Diego Chargers were a gift because teams on seven game winning streaks don't get 10 points. I also said the Chargers were playing the Colts and the Colts are not the Pats, although the line said differently.

Tonights Special Situation only happens a couple of times each NBA season. We have a team playing their FOURTH AWAY GAME IN FIVE NIGHTS. This play is even better because the Warriors are comming off a high intensity come from behind victory last night in Chicago. What makes this play even better is that Golden State like to run and lives and dies by the three. Not the way to play with tired legs and these three especially have tired legs. Davis, Jackson and Ellis all played at least 44 minutes last night.

PLAY MILWAUKEE +2.5

Game goes at 5:30 PST.

Either The Bucks Are Favored Or I Got A Great Line With The Warriors From My Local...

Comment

good luck with tha Bux tonight, Sandy!

Comment

I have it at the Bucks -2, is that still a play??
        $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

bucks have been minus all day, must be a typo....

Comment

My Mistake

It was a typo.

I Screwed Up. The Line Is Milwaukee Minus 2.5.

Still Time To Play It If You Haven't Yet
            Last edited by thesandman; 01-19-2008, 08:29 PM.

Comment

I like the Bucks too, good luck

Comment

I can't believe I waited all week for this game. How can this Milwaukee team be 11-5, now make it 11-6 at home. The Warriors played rookies and rested the starters most of the second quarter, like I expected but I didn't expect their rookies would outplay Milwaukee. Sorry for this mess. Now, I'm 11-5 on these plays

Comment

I liked your angle but am happy about the outcome. Our team is playing very well and just finished the roadtrip w a 4-1 record! GL tomorrow Sandy
                  Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Good theory. You should post it the next time it comes around. As the record shows, it should hit more than not. Golden State just played great tonight. You get em next time.
                    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

lock and load for the next one Sandy---thanks my man---keep em coming

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

keep them coming!!! no system wins every game. the record is still excellent!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X