NCAA hoops IN GAME.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA hoops IN GAME.....

who you got who you rooting for who you need to cash that parlay ticket??

i'm on clemson

rider,florida BC tonight
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Followed you guys on Rider pretty big!!
    $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Duke is hitting everything inside of 40 feet right now.

Hopefully Clemson can ride the storm and make this close.

Comment

WTF happend to clemson?
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

they are ok.....down 5 at half time.

They can hang in there.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
            they are ok.....down 5 at half time.

They can hang in there.
            Thanks for talking me off the ledge Dr Phil
            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr
              Thanks for talking me off the ledge Dr Phil

Comment

Fuck!!! Rider shit the bed..loss by the hook...I should listen to spearit, I think he said to always buy the hook.
                $100/unit

Comment

Originally posted by KR-V3
                  Fuck!!! Rider shit the bed..loss by the hook...I should listen to spearit, I think he said to always buy the hook.
                  Up 17 in the 2nd half. Disgusting. I rode the 2nd half line at pick em, and they were up 10 in the 2nd half alone with about 8 minutes to play.

Comment

I want to apologize for that Rider pick right now. I would like to say what a bullshit ending it was though. Even though I was not watching the game, they were up by 17 in the second half with 9 minutes to go, up by 8 with 3 minutes to play and they win by only 3. That is absolutely sickening to lose that way. Still feel like I was on the right side in that game too. So disgusted right now I can not even talk about it anymore.
                    NFL System - Year 1
                    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
                    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
                    Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
                    Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
                    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
                    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
                    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
                    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
                    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
                    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

Originally posted by xstac2169
                      I want to apologize for that Rider pick right now. I would like to say what a bullshit ending it was though. Even though I was not watching the game, they were up by 17 in the second half with 9 minutes to go, up by 8 with 3 minutes to play and they win by only 3. That is absolutely sickening to lose that way. Still feel like I was on the right side in that game too. So disgusted right now I can not even talk about it anymore.
                      No need to apologize buddy...I hate saying we were on the correct side and loss...always thought saying that sounds stupid. Baskets can be like that. Make it back bud.
                      $100/unit

Comment

LAST NIGHT IN HOOPS I WENT 2-2-1...I WAS 5 POINTS FROM BEING 4-1, BUT I WAS ONLY 4 POINTS FROM BEING 1-4...THAT'S THE WAY SHIT HAPPENS SOMETIMES...YOU'LL GET IT BACK, BUT DON'T EVER APOLOGIZE FOR PUTTING A PLAY OUT THERE. WE ARE ALL BIG BOYS HERE...WE CAN TAKE THE UPS AS WELL AS THE DOWNS...BEST OF LUCK IN THE FUTURE!

Comment

X,

I follow the MAAC closely and I was on rider myself. was my top play today. They should have easily covered this game. We had the correct side. I know it doesnt make the loss any easier but atleast you werent way off the mark here.
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

You dont need to apoligize for getting fucked by a hook....that is total bullshit that you cant control bro!!!
                            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Anyone else watching this dude for Seton Hall tonight who has drained like 10 three balls!!!

he is SICKKKK!!!
                              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X