No announcement yet.

NCAAB plays!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, you kicked some major ass. Congrats on a job well done. Keep it up!!!!!!!!
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Only 5-4 today

but Seton Hall was huge for me!! I was fortunate as they were down big in the first and again down by 7 or 8 in the second and fought back!! Nothing is ever safe is it...many games were like this today--Sides--Overs unders etc....see you gents tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
        Only 5-4 today

but Seton Hall was huge for me!! I was fortunate as they were down big in the first and again down by 7 or 8 in the second and fought back!! Nothing is ever safe is it...many games were like this today--Sides--Overs unders etc....see you gents tomorrow!
        Championship Sunday!!!

Who you rolling with Mark?

I like Pats teeased down and the under teased up and I like the Packers teased down and the over teased down but not sure how I am gonna pair em up yet.....
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

PATS---PATS---PATS but look beneath at my NFL record!!! I have been terrible this year in the NFL!!! I just took the Pats
          -14 at my crook straight for 50-As far as OVER Under I was telling APPLES today I will never take a UNDER when Mr. B is involved!! Right now my book has 47.5---it is hard to take UNDER when ???how many NE games went UNDER this year---

I will give you a shout in the morning!!

Comment

Pats seem too easy. That always scares me. Billly Volek can pass the ball......

GL tomorrow bro.....

KAZ
            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

HEY REDS!!! KMA!!!

I hear ya KAZGOGGIE!!! Liked this from day one!!!

Comment

IF anyone gives a shit playing UNDER 71 Hawaii--

OVERS IN THE 2ND HALF NCAAA HOOPS were huge today--many many overs on the big games---this isn't a big game IMO---just for fun!! SMALL!!!

Comment

Working...
                X