VANDY SHOWED TRUE COLORS AGAINST TENN-1st half lock LSU+6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aplous
    Son I've been around here for years okay........sorry I dont get to post my shit for you everyday, but Ive been at BC about 3 years longer than you, contributing just fine w/out a problem.

Sorry you took offense to my comment.......good luck and g-nite.

PS.....If you want to see my posted winners, refer to here:

http://www.********.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125295
    NO YOU HAVE NOT BEEN POSTING AROUND HERE WITHOUT A PROBLEM,YOU CAME IN MY THREAD AND STARTED SHIT "SON",SO DO NOT TRY TO ACT ALL INNOCENT AND SHIT NOW "SON" !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

MY FRIRNDS ON HERE know i have been going terrible but i do not need this crap,i am outa here for a while guys,thank you vandy for the second half wager so i ca=n pay my book,later guys...
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
        ALSO APLOUS,I TAKE SERIOUS OFFENSE TO THE COMMENT CALLING ME A HOMO ABOVE IN POST #7,I HAVE ONLY SUCKED THREE LITTLE DICKS AND NONE OF THEM WERE OVER 7 INCHES IN LENGTH, I DID NOT THINK THAT COUNTED ??
        i think it counts if you swallow !!!

glad you got back with vandy in the 2nd half buddy. i am from louisiana and i love lsu but right now they suck cause they are hurt and short handed. i'm glad you got some money back.
        dave

oh and since when is 7 inches short !!!
        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by aplous
          Son I've been around here for years okay........sorry I dont get to post my shit for you everyday, but Ive been at BC about 3 years longer than you, contributing just fine w/out a problem.

Sorry you took offense to my comment.......good luck and g-nite.

PS.....If you want to see my posted winners, refer to here:

http://www.********.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125295
          Please point out where the fuck I said how long youve been here or where anyone gives a flying fuck about your pathetic self??? Wow you have been here since 2003...you want a cookie???....5 years of useless membership....you should be very proud of yourself!!!

Last edited by Chado1; 01-19-2008, 05:04 PM.
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Also if youve been here for that long you would think you would no better than to come and say some stupid comment bashing a very respected member and friend's pick....ok "son" ok "holla"....like who the fuck says shit like son and holla are you like 12 years old still trying to act gangster?!?!?

BWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
            X