No announcement yet.

VANDY SHOWED TRUE COLORS AGAINST TENN-1st half lock LSU+6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tough break buddy. LSU is a little banged up right now, but Vandy is a solid team. Reason they had a tough time against the Vols is because Vandy turns the ball over a bunch, and that's what Tenn is good at. Don't worry friend, you'll be back soon.
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      Hey aplous you fuckin cocksucker....keep your comments to yourself you tool!!!

Thanks for the tip Chode..........I said he jinxed it and he did.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
        FoR THE RECORD,I CROSSED OVER AND TOOK VANDY -4 FOR A DIME 2nd half,THATS 5 TIMES MY NORMAL LARGEST WAGER,,SO YOU FADE FREAKS CAN TAKE LSU+4 2ND HALF,PROBABLY THE LOCK OF THE CENTURY SINCE I TOOK VANDY !! ps-anyway will not post any plays for at least 3 days
        to the guy that wrote negative stuff in my thread,i turn chado loose on you,get him bro,I WON A BET ON VANDY-4 SECOND HALF,WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

once again,theres no such thing as a LOCK,good luck the rest of the way
          I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
            once again,theres no such thing as a LOCK,good luck the rest of the way
            YOU KNOW IT BROTHER SEA,FIRST BET I HAVE WON IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS ON VANDY SECOND HALF BRO-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO // WHO LUVS U,WHO LUVS U BABE ??

Comment

Originally posted by aplous
              Thanks for the tip Chode..........I said he jinxed it and he did.

Yea right bud...you said you have the "Comodores holla"...bullshit to any defense your giving me....your comment was uncalled for and next time shut your mouth you fuckin tool!!!
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Nice Jinx homos.......good thing Im on the Dores -11....holla!~~
                HEY BROTHER,YOUR BEST BET WOULD BE TO STAY OUT OF MY THREADS UNLESS YOU WANT ME WEARING YOUR TEETH AND FINGERS AROUND MY NECK !! PS- I WILL MAKE A CHAIN OUT OF YOUR BODYPARTS BITCH !!

Comment

YOU KNOW IT BROTHER SEA,FIRST BET I HAVE WON IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS ON VANDY SECOND HALF BRO-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO // WHO LUVS U,WHO LUVS U BABE ??

HAHAHA,your the greatest chungerrrrrrrrrrrrr
                  I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Yea right bud...you said you have the "Comodores holla"...bullshit to any defense your giving me....your comment was uncalled for and next time shut your mouth you fuckin tool!!!

No such thing as a lock brosef.........Get a clue.

Comment

No shit Sherlock....was this the point I was just addressing you? Why are you playing stupid and avoiding the topic at hand? Like I said....think before you open your mouth and decide to post an ignorant comment you fuckin tool!!!

Comment

Gotta love fuckin retards like this aplous character that never post picks but feel they are welcome to shoot ignorant comments about others that actually have the balls to post plays!!!

Comment

Hey Chunger this is just another example of a useless waste of human life member that doesnt contribute for shit!!!

Fuck' em.....

Comment

ALSO APLOUS,I TAKE SERIOUS OFFENSE TO THE COMMENT CALLING ME A HOMO ABOVE IN POST #7,I HAVE ONLY SUCKED THREE LITTLE DICKS AND NONE OF THEM WERE OVER 7 INCHES IN LENGTH, I DID NOT THINK THAT COUNTED ??

Comment

No shit Sherlock....was this the point I was just addressing you? Why are you playing stupid and avoiding the topic at hand? Like I said....think before you open your mouth and decide to post an ignorant comment you fuckin tool!!!

Son I've been around here for years okay........sorry I dont get to post my shit for you everyday, but Ive been at BC about 3 years longer than you, contributing just fine w/out a problem.

Sorry you took offense to my comment.......good luck and g-nite.

PS.....If you want to see my posted winners, refer to here:

http://www.********.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125295

Comment

ALSO APLOUS,I TAKE SERIOUS OFFENSE TO THE COMMENT CALLING ME A HOMO ABOVE IN POST #7,I HAVE ONLY SUCKED THREE LITTLE DICKS AND NONE OF THEM WERE OVER 7 INCHES IN LENGTH, I DID NOT THINK THAT COUNTED ??
                                LOL!! Glad you bounced back BIG on the 2nd half Chunger!! I always appreciate your thoughts around here was just surprised to hear the whole "lock and easy" talk from an OG like yourself...we all know how uncertain this shit is but best of luck the rest of the day. Let's get a Mini-run goin!!
                                Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Working...
                                X