VANDY SHOWED TRUE COLORS AGAINST TENN-1st half lock LSU+6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VANDY SHOWED TRUE COLORS AGAINST TENN-1st half lock LSU+6

bet against vandy and get the candy-inside info first half super lock,this vandy team has two confirmed fags playing on it,TAKE LSU+6 FIRST HALF,EASY PICKINGS !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Originally posted by WayneChung
    bet against vandy and get the candy-inside info first half super lock,this vandy team has two confirmed fags playing on it,TAKE LSU+6 FIRST HALF,EASY PICKINGS !!
    2 "confirmed" fags...

Wassup my brother!!!

Im down and lets do it....starts in 30 minutes huh!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

CHADO,WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF VANDY ONLY WINS THIS GAME BYE 6 OR 7 POINTS,OLE MONEY AROUND NASHVILLE IS BETTING LSU LIKE THE GAME IS ALREADY OVER,i know one of the largest books in nashville,his big players are all over lsu-easy money brother,he has not wrote a bet on vandy and we are in nashville-these guys do not miss invoving this team !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
        CHADO,WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF VANDY ONLY WINS THIS GAME BYE 6 OR 7 POINTS,OLE MONEY AROUND NASHVILLE IS BETTING LSU LIKE THE GAME IS ALREADY OVER,i know one of the largest books in nashville,his big players are all over lsu-easy money brother,he has not wrote a bet on vandy and we are in nashville-these guys do not miss invoving this team !!
        Thanks bro...just dialed in with +6.0 @ -110...lets get it!!!

Comment

Gl Buddy

Comment

Super Lock with extra Lock and a little Lock on the side...I'd blame the 2 queers
            Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Nice Jinx homos.......good thing Im on the Dores -11....holla!~~

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO
                Super Lock with extra Lock and a little Lock on the side...I'd blame the 2 queers
                Didnt see anything did it win?

Comment

43-33 Vandy at halftime
                  Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

anybody that has followed me last two or three weeks knows how cold i have been,only thing to do is take a break,i never follow sharps and they have broke me again like they always do-ANYWAY I AM OFFICIALLY GOING MIA-SORRY TO ANYONE I COST MONEY,MAYBE WE CAN GET ON ONE OF THOSE MINIRUNS STARTING IN FEB-LATER MY BC BLOOD AMIGOS !!

Comment

FoR THE RECORD,I CROSSED OVER AND TOOK VANDY -4 FOR A DIME 2nd half,THATS 5 TIMES MY NORMAL LARGEST WAGER,,SO YOU FADE FREAKS CAN TAKE LSU+4 2ND HALF,PROBABLY THE LOCK OF THE CENTURY SINCE I TOOK VANDY !! ps-anyway will not post any plays for at least 3 days

Comment

AND YES,I AM GOING AGAINST ONE OF MY WAGERS BYE PRESSING WHEN ON A LOSING STREAK-fuck it !!

Comment

AND YES,I AM GOING AGAINST ONE OF MY never's BYE PRESSING WHEN ON A LOSING STREAK-fuck it !!

Comment

did i tell everybody that i said fuck it,and fuck you also HSW-THREATEN ME YOU FUCKING GAY-ASS,WEAR YOUr PANTS BACKWARDS,BANJO-HUMMING DELIVERANCE MOTHER-FUCKERS-mess with the ironman punks !!

Comment

Originally posted by aplous
                              Nice Jinx homos.......good thing Im on the Dores -11....holla!~~
                              Hey aplous you fuckin cocksucker....keep your comments to yourself you tool!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X